Windows 10: My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

Discus and support My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I had purchased 1000 V-Bucks through the microsoft store. It is showing that I have Purchased V-Bucks three times from my bank account. Only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThehanMalla, Aug 9, 2019.

1. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

Yesterday I had purchased 1000 V-Bucks through the microsoft store. It is showing that I have Purchased V-Bucks three times from my bank account. Only one is showing up on my microsoft account and i have waited over nine hours for it to come through, I play on my PC, and i wish for you to tell me how to receive the V-Bucks I have purchased. I Hope you can help.

:)

ThehanMalla, Aug 9, 2019

2. v bucks

Hi I purchased $25 in v bucks last night. The money was taken from my account however I didn't receive any v bucks. Please help

***Thread moved from Opening the browser / iOS***

Marry JaneEP, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store - Fortnite V-Bucks Purchase

yeah, its the Microsoft Store Web Site that doesn't allow the purchase of the v-bucks & only the v-bucks; I've even purchased other items with a value more than the v-bucks & age rated higher

ethanhorner1, Aug 9, 2019
  4. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

V-Bucks Fortnite

Too add onto this post, I direct you to the epic games forums here where a community manager answered a question that may help you:

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/forums/battl...

He said "the Windows Store can only purchase V-Bucks on Xbox. However, if your account is linked, you should be able to sync what you purchased with your V-Bucks with PC (though some people are having platform account specific issues with Xbox)."

I hope this helps.

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Zackary Vanosdol, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through

1. My V-Bucks Has Not Gone Through - Similar Threads - Bucks Has Gone

2. MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MalwareBytes Has Gone Into Hyperdrive: Today when I boot up my machine and use Firefox, I'm getting almost constant popups from MBAM that a site or other is blocked due to malware. Most of them are outgoing connections, some even labeled Microsoft. I have not enabled any of the exception for these sites as I have...
  3. Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?: I have been experiencing issues with my Bluetooth. I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my phone and hoped they'd be compatible with my computer. But when I went to my settings, the on and off button for Bluetooth didn't even exist. I then attempted to...
  4. Game has gone.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game has gone.: Hello Hive Mind. My children have turned on the laptop to play Minecraft and it will not load. I went onto my microsoft account to find that the game is not there and I need to buy it again. Can anyone help me get hold of microsoft so I can wave my receipt under their...
  5. The audio has gone numb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The audio has gone numb: am not able to listen to music nor anything even while browsing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-audio-has-gone-numb/b858acfe-a4db-4b5d-adee-00204b184c65
  6. V-Bucks Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    V-Bucks Fortnite: I purchased V-Bucks Fortnite for my nephew. I thought I would receive gift cards or something to give him. How does he go about redeeming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/v-bucks-fortnite/df831911-3a06-42ed-9c33-42309b7a712e
  7. Where has my sound gone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where has my sound gone?: Halfway through watching something on YouTube yesterday an update icon came on the screen - by mistake I clicked for it to update and ever since then I haven't had any sound. I've followed all the trouble shooting options - including uninstalling - and still nothing....
  8. My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop has gone haywire!!!!!!!: I just finally updated to Windows 10 Insider Preview 17758.1 (rs5_release), but now, half of my taskbar pinned icons are missing, plus everything on my desktop is labeled with a white piece of paper, except for recycle bin. Anybody please help me? It's an Acer Aspire...
  9. Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite V-Bucks missing after purchase: I was trying to purchase V Bucks for my son's Fortnite account...the order shows 'complete' and the charges of $10.66 were taken from Visa account, however when my son logs into his fortnite account, his v-bucks account =0.00...Not sure what I did wrong and is there anyway to...
  10. My clock has gone?!

in Windows 10 Support
    My clock has gone?!: I'm running build 1607 of windows 10 pro x64 and for the last week or so, my clock has stopped working. Use to be when I clicked the clock in the task-bar, a little calendar would pop up with the date and time... now nothing shows. What could have happened? how can i...