Windows 10: My vagrant does not work
Discus and support My vagrant does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help I have to give virtualization and cloud computing exam and it says path too long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Giacomo Longo, May 2, 2024.
Thema:
My vagrant does not work
Loading...
-
My vagrant does not work - Similar Threads - vagrant does
-
Ryzen Master does not support current processor: Unsupported Processor
in Windows 10 NewsRyzen Master does not support current processor: Unsupported Processor: [ATTACH]Some users cannot open Ryzen Master on their Windows 11 computers because of the “Ryzen Master does not support current processor” error. This error usually occurs after installing a new CPU. However, some users also encounter this error even though they have not... -
The element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry
in Windows 10 NewsThe element data type specified is not recognized, or does not apply to the specified entry: [ATTACH]Encountering command-line errors while configuring system boot settings can be intimidating, especially when the error message is cryptic. The following error is a common hurdle when using bcdedit, the Windows Boot Configuration Data (BCD) editor. The element data... -
Eudora email client: does anyone know it? Problem!
in Windows 10 Software and AppsEudora email client: does anyone know it? Problem!: Hi, I have some accounts gmail.com and all work fine with Eudora 7.1. Recently my NOT gmail.com email stopped working and now I had to change it. So I thought of choosing gmail PIPPO@GMAIL.COM. But Eudora gives me ERROR when I try oo do the "check mail". I attach a photo.I... -
Does Anyone know about Windows Threshold? (Windows 10 Preview Codename Threshold)
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderDoes Anyone know about Windows Threshold? (Windows 10 Preview Codename Threshold): [ATTACH] I found this on the Internet Archive with Windows 10 Threshold .iso on it. Does anyone have any info about the operating system before i install this on my 2nd pc? EDIT : i found out that Windows Threshold LTSC ended support exacly in 2025 as usual. so maybe... -
Does Windows 10 have WDDM 2.9?
in Windows 10 Ask InsiderDoes Windows 10 have WDDM 2.9?: Hello, I am trying to fix a GPU issue I am having with WSL2, and I believe it may be due to having WDDM 2.7 instead of WDDM 2.9, which brought in a big update for WSL2 GPU support I was wondering if Windows 10 has WDDM 2.9? I have found a few websites which list WDDM 2.9 as... -
My vagrant does not work
in Windows 10 Software and AppsMy vagrant does not work: Please help I have to give virtualization and cloud computing exam and it says path too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-vagrant-does-not-work/59e2a355-fc76-414c-9db0-e393ac36c118 -
Running Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization
in Windows 10 VirtualizationRunning Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization: An interesting read. Running Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization | by Alice Knag | Jul, 2021 | Medium 181985 -
Where can I purchase fully-licensed, ready-to-run Windows 10 VM images (VirtualBox/Vagrant)?
in Windows 10 Updates and ActivationWhere can I purchase fully-licensed, ready-to-run Windows 10 VM images (VirtualBox/Vagrant)?: I need Windows 10 Pro VMs to run either under VirtualBox or Vagrant. I really want to avoid the tedious installation procedure, hence I am looking for ready-to-run VM images. They need to be fully licensed and permanent. I am aware that Microsoft offers ready-to-run VM... -
Would setting up a Vagrant base box built on the Windows 10 Developer VM be a breach of the...
in Windows 10 Installation and UpgradeWould setting up a Vagrant base box built on the Windows 10 Developer VM be a breach of the...: I just discovered that the Windows 10 development environment virtual machine is a thing. So the obvious thing to do with that is turn it into a Vagrant base image and share it on the Hashicorp public directory so everyone can benefit from the reuse. When the box is...