Windows 10: My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11

Discus and support My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I want to say that I was playing valorant on Windows 10 for months and it was running smoothly Until i got notification about windows 11so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xYui, Aug 23, 2022.

1. xYui Win User

My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11

Hello,I want to say that I was playing valorant on Windows 10 for months and it was running smoothly Until i got notification about windows 11so I updated my windows but after installing Windows 11 my valorant keep crashing no matter what I do it still keeps crashing I played other games and they are working fine I even renew my Window and Re-download my valorant but still the issue didn't solved plz do something about this i really like valorant

:)

2. Valorant crashing after windows 11 update

I had Valorant installed on my Asus F15 tuf gaming laptop for a good 5-6 months working perfectly ,then i got a prompt to update to windows 11 which I did not update immediately (waited for a month or so).I later decided to update it but after the update valorant started crashing my laptop consistently ,so after a few games I reverted back to windows 10 but the problem still continued .I have reinstalled the game checked for driver updates but nothing is working .

Can someone please help me out with this.

NathanAranha, Aug 23, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 23, 2022
  4. My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11

1. My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Valorant Game Crashes

2. My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load: Good night!I have had this issue for a while now, and I am starting to wonder why this happens. A few months ago, I started having issues with my laptop. I took it to someone that I trust and this person helped me reinstall everything. He helped me with some overheating...
  3. My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load: Good night!I have had this issue for a while now, and I am starting to wonder why this happens. A few months ago, I started having issues with my laptop. I took it to someone that I trust and this person helped me reinstall everything. He helped me with some overheating...
  4. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  5. Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching

Valorant keep crashing on Windows 11 right after launching: Hi support team,I just switched to ASUS ROG G14 2023 with an AMD Ryzen 9 7940HS CPU and NVIDIA RTX 4080 Laptop GPU, the GPU drivers and Windows 11 are all currently the latest version.I have tried to play Valorant with the laptop monitor while connecting to a external monitor...
  6. Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe: Hello,I have been facing this issue where many of my games were crashing while playing, and file manager pops up showing several windows for all HDD drive partitions. I assumed it was because of some file corruption so I tried "repairing" them through their platforms....
  7. Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe

Games crashing valorant & steam games after windows reset without user data wipe: Hello,I have been facing this issue where many of my games were crashing while playing, and file manager pops up showing several windows for all HDD drive partitions. I assumed it was because of some file corruption so I tried "repairing" them through their platforms....
  8. My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Valorant Game Crashes After Windows 11: Hello,I want to say that I was playing valorant on Windows 10 for months and it was running smoothly Until i got notification about windows 11so I updated my windows but after installing Windows 11 my valorant keep crashing no matter what I do it still keeps crashing I played...
  9. Valorant crashing after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant crashing after windows 11 update: I had Valorant installed on my Asus F15 tuf gaming laptop for a good 5-6 months working perfectly ,then i got a prompt to update to windows 11 which I did not update immediately waited for a month or so.I later decided to update it but after the update valorant started...
  10. Valorant crashing after windows 11 update

Valorant crashing after windows 11 update: I had Valorant installed on my Asus F15 tuf gaming laptop for a good 5-6 months working perfectly ,then i got a prompt to update to windows 11 which I did not update immediately waited for a month or so.I later decided to update it but after the update valorant started...