Windows 10: My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

Discus and support My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just as a preface, I barely know anything about computers. I use them for school and gaming. I get concepts about them, but I’m not good at navigating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Y___, Apr 8, 2020.

1. /u/Y___ Win User

My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

Just as a preface, I barely know anything about computers. I use them for school and gaming. I get concepts about them, but I’m not good at navigating their inner workings so I apologize in advance.

But here’s my problem. I have always updated windows, but the last update would never finish so I would have to undo the changes. No matter what it will stop at 91% no matter how long I have tried to leave it be. Every attempt, which is now four attempts, has been longer than 8.5 hours and no matter what it stops at 91%.

Now it’s telling me that my version of windows will never be serviced but I can’t update. Is there something I can do to get it to continue updating? My friend told me to check if I have enough memory for the update and I think I do. But I am completely lost on what to do here. The only difference I have noticed is when I shut down my computer it used to give the option of “update and shut down,” but now it only gives me the option of “update and restart” and when I select that option it will never update because of the 91% bs. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Y___
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Y___, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Source: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Apr 9, 2020
  3. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements.

You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements.

this is whats saying on my update page... what can I do? thx

forestforest65, Apr 9, 2020
  4. malware Win User

My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update...

Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release Dates

The guys over at Neowin.net have managed to get their hands on the internal schedule for the release of Windows XP Service Pack 3.

• April 14, 2008: Support is available for the release version of Service Pack 3 for Windows XP
    • April 21, 2008: Original Equipment Manufacturers, Volume License, Connect, and MSDN and TechNet subscribers
    • April 29, 2008: Microsoft Update, Windows Update, Download Center
    • June 10, 2008: Automatic Updates
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

1. My version of windows 10 is nearing the end of servicing, but I am unable to update... - Similar Threads - version nearing end

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 won't update, version has reached end of service: Hello,My Windows 10 won't update because I get a message saying it has reached end of service and I need a newer version of Windows 10. How do I resolve this? Thank you,Win 10 Home, OS Build: 10.0.17134.1345...
  6. Cannot update end of service version

Cannot update end of service version: I'm running version 1803. Since its service has ended I get no security updates and cannot install most new softwares. If I go to Backup and Security and try to update, I get the error that my version is out of service. If I download Windows10Upgrade from Microsoft's...
  7. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.

You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service.: Hello, I have been running into a problem with Windows 10 updates. A while ago, I downloaded the Windows 10 version 1909 update. I think during the installation something must have happened. Ever since that update my computer constantly says that I'm running a version of...
  8. “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Your version of windows 10 is nearing the end of service”: I just got this message this morning. what does it mean? It said it would automatically restart my computer and update but I paused it for a week because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Does anyone know what version I would update to? I’m currently on the 1903 version....
  9. Windows 10 Version 1903 support end is near (December 2020)

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Version 1903 support end is near (December 2020): Support for the Windows 10 operating system version 1903 will end on December 8, 2020 for all supported editions. Windows 10 version 1903 was released as the first feature update for 2019 on May 21, 2019. Since it is the first feature update release of the year 2019, its...
  10. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We...

You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We...: You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements. this is whats saying on my update page... what can I do? thx...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your version of windows is nearing the end

2. You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. what can I do