Windows 10: My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

Discus and support My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,I am presently running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview OS Build 22504.1010 .And I would like to know if this version will expire, or if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle T Manel, Sep 16, 2022.

1. My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

Hello there,I am presently running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview OS Build 22504.1010 .And I would like to know if this version will expire, or if it will remain active.Secondly, I would like to know if there are further upgrades I can make to this OS, to further Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview versions, as my intention is to remain in the testing/preview OS, as I have previously worked in Development, and I see value in remaining useful for the testing and validation to the Windows platform.

:)

Kyle T Manel, Sep 16, 2022
  2. P4-630 Win User

ThrottleStop - The beta version has expired

@unclewebb , I recently installed Throttlestop 8.40 since the previous version expired.
    I only use it for Speed Shift, is the value "128" the default value on windows 10 with Speed Shift?
    (I'm on Windows 8.1)

How do I prevent it from expiring again?
    Or will Throttlestop constantly being updated and I just need to install the latest version every 6 months?

Edit: Where can I provide feedback in Throttlestop if you need it so it won't expire anymore?

Thanks for this software!

P4-630, Sep 16, 2022
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Sep 16, 2022
  4. Al Burc Win User

My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

1. My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to? - Similar Threads - version has expired

2. I am unable to update my windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to update my windows 11.: I am unable to update my windows 11, the Microsoft store also says, 'one of the update service is not running properly.' I tried sfc /scannowcmd but it does not fix anything related to my problem, i also ran the command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthcmd. when i...
  3. I am unable to update my windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to update my windows 11.: I am unable to update my windows 11, the Microsoft store also says, 'one of the update service is not running properly.' I tried sfc /scannowcmd but it does not fix anything related to my problem, i also ran the command DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthcmd. when i...
  4. I need help actually i am getting an extensions which is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help actually i am getting an extensions which is: I need help actually i am getting an extension which is not setup by me. this extensions came from where i don't know but whenever i open the Microsoft edge it makes it to close the app automatically and this extension always copys my data and it is activated the moment i...
  5. I need help actually i am getting an extensions which is

I need help actually i am getting an extensions which is: I need help actually i am getting an extension which is not setup by me. this extensions came from where i don't know but whenever i open the Microsoft edge it makes it to close the app automatically and this extension always copys my data and it is activated the moment i...
  6. My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My version of Windows 11 has expired, and I am unable to update it, do I actually need to?: Hello there,I am presently running Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview OS Build 22504.1010 .And I would like to know if this version will expire, or if it will remain active.Secondly, I would like to know if there are further upgrades I can make to this OS, to further Windows 11...
  7. I am unable to update my window 10 to window 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to update my window 10 to window 11.: I have window 10 installed on my pc but the issue it that when ever i want to update my window 10 into window 11 after update process completes and during installation it shows error can't update and further it can't updates.Need help to figure out this issue....
  8. I am unable to update my window 10 to window 11.

I am unable to update my window 10 to window 11.: I have window 10 installed on my pc but the issue it that when ever i want to update my window 10 into window 11 after update process completes and during installation it shows error can't update and further it can't updates.Need help to figure out this issue....
  9. I am unable to update my window 10 to window 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Do I actually need all of these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do I actually need all of these?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Antonaros [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkf7lk/do_i_actually_need_all_of_these/