Windows 10: My VGA Converter doesn't work

Discus and support My VGA Converter doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leonardo Luis, Feb 25, 2024.

1. My VGA Converter doesn't work

I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is also my second converter The first was VGA to DVI, and also didn't work. I don't know what to do anymore!

:)

Leonardo Luis, Feb 25, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My VGA Converter doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Bushka Win User

My VGA Converter doesn't work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

My VGA Converter doesn't work

1. My VGA Converter doesn't work - Similar Threads - VGA Converter doesn't

2. My VGA Converter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My VGA Converter doesn't work: I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is...
  3. My VGA Converter doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My VGA Converter doesn't work: I bought a VGA converter to DP. As I see, it convertes analogic signal to digital. I bought it so I could use on my new GPU AMD RX 550 But it doesn't work, I've tried reinstall any kind of drives, safe mode, resolution from GPU and Windows, BIOS, but anything works. This is...
  4. My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    My hdmi to vga adapter doesnt work: I buy this adapter https://www.amazon.com/FOINNEX-Converter-Computer-Projector-Portable/dp/B07121Y1Z3But it doesnt work strange is that my pc is detecting the monitor but monitor doesnt have display i check the cable and it was okay i dont know where is problem...
  5. VGA port not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VGA port not working: I recently got a new computer, HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3197c, with Windows 11. I connect two monitors to it, one using VGA and the second using DVI-d, and only the second monitor is working, the computer doesn't recognize the other. I tried going to the advanced setting and...
  6. VGA port not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VGA port not working: I recently got a new computer, HP ENVY Desktop TE01-3197c, with Windows 11. I connect two monitors to it, one using VGA and the second using DVI-d, and only the second monitor is working, the computer doesn't recognize the other. I tried going to the advanced setting and...
  7. VGA Port not working

VGA Port not working: Alright so I had this old computer with parts that were made in 2012 or so and it had no graphics card, 3 years later I bought my current pc which has a NVIDIA gtx 950, I could use a VGA cable on my old pc just fine, but this current one only works with an HDMI cable, while...
  8. Connecting an old monitor using vga to hdmi converter

Connecting an old monitor using vga to hdmi converter: I am trying connect an old Dell E173FP monitor to my new Acer laptop operating Windows 10. I have a VGA to HDMI converter which I am using for this. It connects ok but my issue is that it is appearing as a widescreen monitor in Display settings so when I maximise a window...
  9. GT610 VGA not working?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GT610 VGA not working?: Idk if anyone is having the same issue as me, but this is really getting on my nerves. I have both Windows 8 and 10 installed, it works fine in windows 8, so no DOA GPU or anything, but it just wont work in windows 10. The GPU link is MSI GeForce GT 610 N610GT-MD1GD3LP 1GB...
  10. VGA not working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VGA not working: Hello, i have a custom built PC and an LG monitor plugged in already for a while with HDMI. Now i got a second monitor (Dell) with VGA cable but Windows 10 says it can't detect the second monitor What now? Thanks in advance 70597