Windows 10: My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky...

Discus and support My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky notes have completely disappeared from the start menu???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VesBein, Jan 24, 2019.

1. VesBein Win User

My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky...

My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky notes have completely disappeared from the start menu???

:)

VesBein, Jan 24, 2019
  2. VesBein Win User

My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky notes have completely disappeared from the start menu???

VesBein, Dec 5, 2019
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky...

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. My video editor app as well as some other ones simply like the calculator and my sticky... - Similar Threads - video editor app

2. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  3. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Renaming apps like calculator: I would like to rename apps that come automatically installed with windows such as Calculator, and things. I would like it to be shown as "Claculator" because it is funny, much like how I have named notepad nootpadas shown below. is there anyway to do this?...
  4. Renaming apps like calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  6. Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor: Some of my songs work well in custom audio, but some recent songs didn't...: Hello guys,So my some of my old songs work well in custom audio. Like you can adjust the 2 markers on the timeline bar. I can move right and left. However, my recent custom songs didn't work. 2 handles are sticking together. So this is a snapshot of my recent song.This is the...
  7. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  8. Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store will not launch, along with other apps like Calculator: I am running Windows 10 and had to reinstall it which I've now done 3 times. The Microsoft Store app will not launch. I can see the app on the start page, but when I click on it or try to use the "open" button, nothing happens. I also have tried to launch the calculator that...
  9. Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of my windows system apps are gone! Apps like whatsapp, windows news, calculator and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Maximus34672 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwk0su/some_of_my_windows_system_apps_are_gone_apps_like/
  10. default apps cannot open like calculator, sticky, store, etc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    default apps cannot open like calculator, sticky, store, etc: need help ! I just fresh install last time and just realize i cannot open those default apps, like calculator and photo every tips on internet already tried until "sfc /scannow" show it not find any integrity violation but when iam in clean boot, i can open those...