Windows 10: My video isn't working correctly!!!

Discus and support My video isn't working correctly!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I had to completely reset my computer today, and then something happened, the video was cropped weird and I couldn't figure out how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoodlesGaming, May 31, 2020.

1. My video isn't working correctly!!!

/u/BoodlesGaming, May 31, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 31, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, May 31, 2020
  4. My video isn't working correctly!!!

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 31, 2020
Thema:

My video isn't working correctly!!!

1. My video isn't working correctly!!! - Similar Threads - video isn't working

2. Laptop's right speaker isn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop's right speaker isn't work correctly: Hello, My name is Vahe, I need your help. My laptop's right speaker is cracking while playing, the laptop is new, the model is asus rog strix g713pv. Please help me to solve this problem...
  3. My time isn't working correctly, nor my date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My time isn't working correctly, nor my date: See, I'm in america & its currently 1/11/2022. i just looked at a clock, its around 6:05 AM. My computer says its yesterday and 6:52 PM. And this is my school PC, so i cant access settings unless im at school im at home, so what can i do without settings to fix my time? last...
  4. My time isn't working correctly, nor my date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My time isn't working correctly, nor my date: See, I'm in america & its currently 1/11/2022. i just looked at a clock, its around 6:05 AM. My computer says its yesterday and 6:52 PM. And this is my school PC, so i cant access settings unless im at school im at home, so what can i do without settings to fix my time? last...
  5. my computer isn't working correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my computer isn't working correctly.: EVERY time there's an update on my PC the performance takes another dive. i have to click 10 to 20 times to do anything such as comment or to look at a pic or change pages. it snatches me off pages and sends me somewhere else. when i do a search and the bar comes down and i...
  6. My internet isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet isn't working correctly: I go into task manager and it says that there is activity on my ethernet, then I go to my games, spotify etc, and, since my computer is reporting that there is no internet connectioneven though there is it boots me off saying that I have no internet, though for some reason...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar isn't working correctly..: My taskbar is glitching or something is wrong with it. I couldn't find anything on this issue, but I hope its fixable. The bottom portion of the Taskbar doesn't show up, and it makes it more difficult to see which apps are open. Ive tried restarting my PC, looked it up, and...
  8. Snip and Sketch isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip and Sketch isn't working correctly: I run it from the notification bar and when I select an area the app doesn't open to give me edit/saving choices. I've reset the app, confirmed the settings are set to "Ask to save snip" but it doesn't want to work. sfc /scannow DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth...
  9. Windows isn't working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows isn't working correctly: Hi all, I am using windows 10 inside builds and I'm quite happy with them but a few days ago my pc's start menu stopped working correctly, it would always start working a couple minutes after logging in, so would most of my applications and I don't know what to do!...
  10. Windows Update isn't working correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update isn't working correctly.: I checked for an update, yet the message about something missing remains: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-isnt-working-correctly/f9f0b9b3-432e-4157-8205-e2ef68bcc7d5