Windows 10: MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...

Discus and support MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HELLO wonderful folks of the Microsoft community i've got this problem with my laptop and i hope you could help me with it. Before anything i'll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mana Drake, Dec 12, 2019.

1. MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...

HELLO wonderful folks of the Microsoft community

i've got this problem with my laptop and i hope you could help me with it.

Before anything i'll type down my laptop specs

lenovo ideapad 320

8GB RAM

4GB amd radeon graphics card(external)

intel UHD graphics 620

processor: Intel(R) core(TM) i5-8250U@1.60GHz

driver version: 23.20.16.4973

operating system: windows*home(10.0.18362)

So the issue occcurs whenever i start to play a video it doesn't matter what video it is whether its YouTube or a downloaded video or you get what i mean

basically what happens is that the play button on whatever media is playing keeps turning on and off repeatedly and the cursor begins to freezing with it(what ever video i try to play the video keeps flickering on and off repeatedly)

But the issue gets resolved whenever i press the ENTER button which stops the flickering and unfreezes my cursor but it does it again within a few seconds or so.

sometimes the issue seems non existent but it acts up all of a sudden it also does turn on my video at times too(if i have it paused in the background)

i tried to solve it by updating my drivers and my software but it doesn't seem to do anything

I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD HELP ME WITH THIS

Thank you..

:)

Mana Drake, Dec 12, 2019
  2. BDB2015 Win User

Video Flickering After Update

Helo i am having a problem with online video playback after one of the last couple updates. When i try to play a video/movie like youtbe, facebook etc.. the screen keeps flickering. Really it does it on any page if im playing a video or not. But mostly
    when paying. It doesn't do it on amazon or hulu which are the only ones i have. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix this? I have uninstalled and re-installed the video and display drives but no luck.

BDB2015, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Screen flickers black, on and off only while watching a video

Hi Cheyanne,

Usually, flickering screen is caused by a software conflict or a corrupted display driver. Based on what you’ve mentioned, it happens while watching a video. Just to confirm, are you
    playing the video online or is it a saved video on your computer? To troubleshoot this concern, I’d suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    article.

Feel free to respond for any results.

Louie Del, Dec 12, 2019
  4. MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...

Windows button flickering screen

Hi,

To troubleshoot the screen flickering issue in Windows 10, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link and keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON...

1. MY VIDEO PLAY BUTTON KEEPS FLICKERING ON AND OFF REPEATEDLY(THE VIDEO KEEPS FLICKERING ON... - Similar Threads - VIDEO PLAY BUTTON

2. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  3. My laptop screen keeps flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen keeps flickering: My laptop display keeps flickering.It started while I was playing a game.When I connect my laptop to another display it works perfectly.What should I do now?...
  4. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  5. Video flickering playing multiple videos at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video flickering playing multiple videos at once: so, when I'm watching one video on one monitor, say a youtube video, then watch another video on twitch on another monitor, I'm getting cross flashing of the videos on each other.I'm sure I'm not explaining it clearly so I've also posted a video of it here....
  6. Audio devices keep flickering on and off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio devices keep flickering on and off: Whenever I try to plug in a headset via USB, it will flicker from disabled to enabled over and over again and very quickly. I have tried updating the drivers of each headset, updating/uninstalling all audio drivers, updating/uninstalling the USB drivers, checking for hardware...
  7. Video Capture Flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Capture Flickering: Hi, I have previously captured vision from Hitachi HDD DVD recorder to windows 10 laptop using Kworld DVD Maker 2 with AVCables to usb with no problems. Since the latest windows 10 update, the capture flickers constantly. I've tried S-Video, flicker still there, HDMI to USB,...
  8. Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering while playing videos and touchpad issues: Hello recently i have bought brand new asus vivobook 512-FB i have been having problems while using windows with the display screen is flickering sometimes when i run 4k videos especially i have nividia mx110 and inter graphics uhd 620. i have tried the fix that Microsoft...
  9. Video Flickering After Update

Video Flickering After Update: Helo i am having a problem with online video playback after one of the last couple updates. When i try to play a video/movie like youtbe, facebook etc.. the screen keeps flickering. Really it does it on any page if im playing a video or not. But mostly when paying. It...
  10. curser keeps flickering

curser keeps flickering: why does my curser tart flickering sometimes and not others? i have had tech support help before and reinstalled drivers but it keeps coming back to flickering again. when it flickers it closes thing that are open extensions ect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play button flikering in windows 10

2. play button flikering in youtube and media player

3. play button blinking in youtube and media player