Windows 10: my video ram is messed up

Discus and support my video ram is messed up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok so i had 2048mb video ram now its 64mb [ATTACH] [ATTACH] my pc is a 64-bit desktop i have windows 10 my pc model aspire M5881 my system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by unknown_996, Feb 19, 2021.

1. my video ram is messed up

ok so i had 2048mb video ram now its 64mb my video ram is messed up d3b64c6a-d34c-4494-8e0c-680046368f0d?upload=true.png
    my video ram is messed up 76107524-578b-424f-b5a5-5b5bc4a6dfe5?upload=true.png

my pc is a 64-bit desktop i have windows 10

my pc model aspire M5881

my system manufacturer is acer

my processor IntelR coreTM i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors

btw i been messing with the video memory im only looking to reverse it back to 2048

:)

unknown_996, Feb 19, 2021

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 20, 2021
  4. my video ram is messed up

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin my video ram is messed up :D

DrunkenMafia, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

my video ram is messed up

1. my video ram is messed up - Similar Threads - video ram messed

2. My keyboard is messed up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is messed up!: Hey,I'm having several issues with my keyboard lately. First of all every time I clicked on microsoft edge for a while, it opened a note that I have on my desktop. When I closed the note my cursor kept selecting it,however it didn't opened again.Now I will be listing the...
  3. My keyboard is messed up!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is messed up!: Hey,I'm having several issues with my keyboard lately. First of all every time I clicked on microsoft edge for a while, it opened a note that I have on my desktop. When I closed the note my cursor kept selecting it,however it didn't opened again.Now I will be listing the...
  4. latest update has messed up my video display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest update has messed up my video display: The monitor screen is stretched out and all round icons are now egg shaped and the rectangular icons are square. I am unable to open any photos from photoshop now. People look squashed out. Help. this all happened after the latest Microsoft "update"...
  5. My colours are messed up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My colours are messed up: Idk what's going on but the colours on my pc are broken, all of my blues are purple and my yellows and oranges are really over exposed and really ugly, I have done the colour calibration 2 times and nothing has changed. I know its not my monitor as when I change to my XBOX...
  6. I've messed up my Docs, Pics, Downloads, Video folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I've messed up my Docs, Pics, Downloads, Video folders: Hi folks, Sorry to bother you with my stupidity, but I wanted to set it so that my pictures, downloads, videos, pictures etc were all saved to my D:drive 2TB HDD rather than my 480GB SSD. I right clicked on each and went to properties, then location, then move. I then...
  7. My windows is messed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows is messed up.: This is a weird problem, I can't seem to find a solution to it or even how to describe it. But basically the problem is I for instance in a word document only see halv the picture, a triangle. This happens for every image I look at. But also when I go into steam I see no...
  8. Stupid Camera App totally messed up my sound on my video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stupid Camera App totally messed up my sound on my video: I've been on hold with your tech support team for over a half hour. No one is answering. Your first agent suggested I restart my computer and asked about my updates THOSE ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. I have a deadline and no one is helping. I have videos on my camera--I use the...
  9. My screen is messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen is messed up: I have a HP-Pavilion 23 TouchSmart all in one pc (Model: No.f217c). The screen all of a sudden has a green shade, and I tried restarting, unplugging, all of that. No changes. Sometimes pink/white lines and stuff will fill up the screen and go crazy, and I'm not sure what to...
  10. 1803 messed up my video thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    1803 messed up my video thumbnails: I upgraded to 1803 on 2 pcs and since then only half my video files have thumbnails. Doesn't seem to be a particular file type - some mp4s are affected, some not (ditto mkv, avi). I have the relevant (show icons never thumbnails) boxes set correctly. I don't think it's a...