Windows 10: My videos are zoomed in

Discus and support My videos are zoomed in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All the videos are zoomed in and i've done what Microsoft say but it still won't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HarryThonpson, Feb 2, 2019.

1. My videos are zoomed in

All the videos are zoomed in and i've done what Microsoft say but it still won't work

:)

HarryThonpson, Feb 2, 2019

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Zoomed in videos

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Which media player are you using to play the videos?

2) Since when are you facing this issue?

3) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

4) Are you facing the same issue while trying to play the videos on the internet?

Meanwhile, try the below troubleshooting steps.

Method 1: Try to use the 'Ctrl' key from your keyboard and the
    Scroll wheel from your mouse to zoom in and zoom out and see if this helps.

Method 2: Change the Display Settings.

Step 1: Right Click on an empty space on your desktop and click on
    Display Settings.

Step 2: Under Scale and layout, click on the drop-down list of
    Change the size of text, apps, and other items and see if the setting is set to 100% (Recommended).

Step 3: On the same screen of Display Settings, see if the
    Resolution is set to Recommended.

Method 3: Reinstall Graphics Drivers.

If the Method 1 didn't work, then you may want to
    Update or Reinstall the Graphics Drivers

Click on the above link and expand the Display Adapters category and then follow the rest of the steps in the above article.

NOTE: If you are using any Graphics Card Controller Application, then you may want to look into the application for the Video quality, Full Screen, etc., and change those settings.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 2, 2019
  4. My videos are zoomed in

zoomed in videos

Within the past two weeks all videos on AOL, Chrome, or explorer are zoomed in to the max. I have tried all the various suggestions that I have located. This is a windows 10 operating system. Drivers are up to date. What happened???

DickChristensen, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

My videos are zoomed in

1. My videos are zoomed in - Similar Threads - videos are zoomed

2. NO VIDEO ON ZOOM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO VIDEO ON ZOOM: I cannot get my desktop camera to work with Zoom, even though the light is on. Have tried privacy settings etc without luck plus fully researched on line. I have Windows 10 on an Espire E15 Laptop.... HELP!...
  3. Videos Zoom

Videos Zoom: About 50% of the time when I play a video, it is zoomed in to the middle with bad resoultion. I have followed every single guide I can find online and I cannot find anything. Im not on a laptop also. I have gone into power options, updatated drivers, reset my computer....
  4. zoomed video

zoomed video: So, I've tried to watch any type of video while my laptop is plugged in and charging, the video is very zoomed in and in black and white. But when I unplugged it, it became normal . So I'm not able to watch anything while it is charging except YouTube . Anyone know how to fix...
  5. Videos zoomed in

Videos zoomed in: After the last Windows update, each video that I play keeps zooming in. It doesn’t depend on the browser. Changing screen resolution doesn’t have any effect either. I don’t know how to get in touch with Nvidia control center...
  6. Zoomed in videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoomed in videos: My videos are all of a sudden zoomed in and it's driving me crazy. I've messed with all the setting options and nothing is working, even the example video on the video playback settings is zoomed in to the max. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  7. Zoomed in videos

Zoomed in videos: Dear Windows, since a few weeks ago my computer started zooming in all the videos I watch; videos from Youtube, Instagram, Twitch streams and also the videos I have on my PC. They are zoomed in an they are grey and white. But this is just when my charging cable is plugged in...
  8. Videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos zoomed in: Hi, When i watch any video on my laptop it is always zoomed in on high scales when i have my charger plugged in. The image turns grey and grany. What can i do to solve this problem??...
  9. videos zoomed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videos zoomed in: Most of the videos I try to watch on my laptop look zoomed in. And it's not that I did it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/videos-zoomed-in/7e38f0fc-348e-4c05-99ff-a7ef27feb556
  10. video zoomed in

video zoomed in: Suddenly my computer is playing all video zoomed way in. I have read several posts and can not resolve the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/video-zoomed-in/899fc4ad-c6f6-4556-802e-54ea8146d469