Windows 10: My Videos on web are purple and green tint

Discus and support My Videos on web are purple and green tint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The issue is persistent. I tried these tips and they help temporarily but did not help for the long run. The issues happen only when the video played... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SultanSamid, Feb 25, 2021.

1. My Videos on web are purple and green tint

The issue is persistent. I tried these tips and they help temporarily but did not help for the long run.

The issues happen only when the video played above 1080p and above. I have Benq, a 4K monitor.

My Videos on web are purple and green tint [​IMG]
    I have Radeon Rx 580 and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and 32GB RAM. I use Chrome browser

The bad part is that the issue is not consistent. Sometimes it is a green and purple tint and sometimes not. Like I tested that certain vid on Youtube is the issues exist some not. So the issue is all over.

I feel my Radeon Rx 580 is damaged I bought it recently and still return it.

:)

SultanSamid, Feb 25, 2021
  2. LauraCan Win User

green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Feb 25, 2021
  3. Green and Purple Videos

Hey everyone,

Any videos on Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store, or even my own screen captures (that I view with Windows Movie Maker) are green and purple tinted. However, on Google Chrome that videos are perfectly normal. I've updated my drivers but nothing has been fixed.
    This computer was built just a month ago as well. Any help?

TylerHarris2, Feb 25, 2021
  4. My Videos on web are purple and green tint

purple tint?

can you tell me that nokia intoduced the solution of purple tint in c7?

Rainbow7---01, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

My Videos on web are purple and green tint

1. My Videos on web are purple and green tint - Similar Threads - Videos web are

2. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  3. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  4. Bright greens and purple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bright greens and purple: Just plugged in my daughters pc , Windows ten , she can’t use it as the colours are too bright . Cannot put it back to normal colours . How do I do this f, frustrating as my daughter can’t use it ....
  5. Bright greens and purple

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bright greens and purple: Just plugged in my daughters pc , Windows ten , she can’t use it as the colours are too bright . Cannot put it back to normal colours . How do I do this f, frustrating as my daughter can’t use it ....
  6. Bright greens and purple

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Green and Purple Video Playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green and Purple Video Playback: Hello all,I am having an issue with video playback, any videos I play have a green and purple overlay. I updated my drivers and nothing changed. All online videos on browsers are working fine, only offline videos or captures have this weird overlay. I changed...
  8. Purple-Greyish tint to everything

Purple-Greyish tint to everything: I purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10. Everything has this purplish tint to it. I cannot figure out how to fix it. It is as if I'm viewing through a lavender sepia lens effect. I've tried calibrating … I don't know what to do at this point....
  9. Videos I create on my laptop have a green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos I create on my laptop have a green tint: I've been participating in Zoom meetings now for ~3 months - and everything's been fine. Then, last week my video has a green tint no matter what lighting I use. My wife's laptop - the same one - works just fine. Everyone in the meeting looks fine on my screen - except my...
  10. green tint

green tint: My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just has an awful green...