Windows 10: my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

Discus and support my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michelle NicoleTorres, Aug 20, 2018.

1. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is.

my windows is up-to-date

so is my anti virus

just fixed my problem with my audio

chrome is the only active on my screen.

i don't know what to do

i use windows 10

lenovo yoga 520

i5 8th with mtx 900

1.6hz 1.80ghz 8gb ram

that's all the information i could give you

:)

Michelle NicoleTorres, Aug 20, 2018

2. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

i need help. when i watch youtuber videos or twitch video keeps lagging even when i lower the quality of the source (130p). the audio is fine (now) the video isn't in sync with the audio and just jumps where the audio is.

my windows is up-to-date

so is my anti virus

just fixed my problem with my audio

chrome is the only active on my screen.

i don't know what to do

i use windows 10

lenovo yoga 520

i5 8th with mtx 900

1.6hz 1.80ghz 8gb ram

that's all the information i could give you

Michelle NicoleTorres, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Youtube video lagging

I tried both two options, but youtube video lagging issue till now present. i also tried other streaming apps like amazon, hotstar etc,but video is not running smooth.

vivekdhiman1, Sep 13, 2018
  4. JohnokW Win User

my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

Video Lag

Hi Janeane,

The problems with my video playing happens when I am watching all kinds of videos, e.g. when streaming videos off the internet in both I.E. and MS EDGE when watching Youtube videos, AND when watching live streaming through the Internet (e.g.
    with BT Sport). It also lags when I watch downloaded videos from my hard drive.

I haven’t consciously made any changes to my Windows 10 system.

My internet speed is good, I am getting 30+mps from my service provider, BT.

As for investigations by myself, I wouldn’t know where to look. However just a suggestion, whilst the main issue is video lagging behind audio, I am getting situations where my live streaming just sticks for a couple of seconds, then sort of
    catches up again, which might be something to do with buffering maybe?

Can you help? Is it possible to increase the buffer size?

Regards,

John

JohnokW, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch)

1. my videos stream are lagging (youtube and twitch) - Similar Threads - videos stream are

2. pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc keeps crashing when watching youtube videos or twitch 0x8000400000000002: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 12/12/2023 16:50:17 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-DMRI7KR Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  3. YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    YouTube videos lag in Edge [Fix]: [IMG]If YouTube videos lag or stutter in Edge, then the solutions provided in this article will help you fix this problem. There can be many reasons for this issue, like a corrupted browser cache, bad extensions, etc. Whatever the cause of the issue is, use the solutions...
  4. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  5. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop: I have a Laptop,Asus TUF Gaming f15 fx506hm,Windows 10 Pro N.Normal Youtube-Videos are playing usually, but Twitch-Streams show a #4000 Error and Netflix tells me my Firefox is outdated, which Firefox itsselft sais it is up to date.I have tried emptying the browser cache,...
  6. I cannot play livestreams youtube-streams/twitch or Netflix on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. PC freezes and reboots when streaming to twitch or youtube

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes and reboots when streaming to twitch or youtube: I've recently had issues streaming online with Twitch Studio or OBS Studio. After 30-45 minutes my pc will freeze then reboot. I can play without streaming all day without issues. I can even stream through steam or discord without issues. Here's what I know. The issue is...
  8. YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    YouTube 360 Video Lagging Extremely: I thought this was caused by the same problem which was causing my games to lag That problem has been fixed but the YouTube 360 videos are lagging so much still and this is only happening on this computer...
  9. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783
  10. videos, streaming videos, youtube problem

in Windows 10 Support
    videos, streaming videos, youtube problem: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1709 build 16299.19. Suddenly, after Fall creators update I can't view streaming video &/or Youtube in Chrome, Opera or Edge. Have updated all drivers. Have turned off hardware acceleration. Any ideas? 96495

Users found this page by searching for:

1. twitch lag but youtube fine

2. youtube and twitch video issue after windows 1903

3. watch twitch streams in vlc

4. if my stream is lagging where is the problem?