Windows 10: My view font on windows 10 was changed

Discus and support My view font on windows 10 was changed in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know why, but the font of words was changed, is a little different than before. Someone know how to reset to default font? I tried to execute a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Supra07, Jan 26, 2021.

1. My view font on windows 10 was changed

I don't know why, but the font of words was changed, is a little different than before. Someone know how to reset to default font? I tried to execute a .reg file with this code inside. I found this in some tutorials to reset the default windows font but it didnt work. Help

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts]

"Segoe UI (TrueType)"="segoeui.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black (TrueType)"="seguibl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Black Italic (TrueType)"="seguibli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold (TrueType)"="segoeuib.ttf"

"Segoe UI Bold Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuiz.ttf"

"Segoe UI Emoji (TrueType)"="seguiemj.ttf"

"Segoe UI Historic (TrueType)"="seguihis.ttf"

"Segoe UI Italic (TrueType)"="segoeuii.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light (TrueType)"="segoeuil.ttf"

"Segoe UI Light Italic (TrueType)"="seguili.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold (TrueType)"="seguisb.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semibold Italic (TrueType)"="seguisbi.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight (TrueType)"="segoeuisl.ttf"

"Segoe UI Semilight Italic (TrueType)"="seguisli.ttf"

"Segoe UI Symbol (TrueType)"="seguisym.ttf"

"Segoe MDL2 Assets (TrueType)"="segmdl2.ttf"

"Segoe Print (TrueType)"="segoepr.ttf"

"Segoe Print Bold (TrueType)"="segoeprb.ttf"

"Segoe Script (TrueType)"="segoesc.ttf"

"Segoe Script Bold (TrueType)"="segoescb.ttf"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes]

"Segoe UI"=-

submitted by /u/Supra07
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Supra07, Jan 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

ElenaDeMeo, Jan 26, 2021
  4. My view font on windows 10 was changed

Windows 10 changing Font

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 10.

Please follow the steps in order to change the fonts.

To change the font size in desktop:

• Tap Start button.
    • Type Fonts.
    • Select “View Installed Fonts”.
    • Select “Change Font Size”.
    • There is a drop down. "Title Bar" with another drop down to its right showing point size numbers.

If you right-click on the type of font you selected earlier and select "Preview", it will show you how that font will look in all sizes.

I hope the above information was helpful. Get back to us with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

My view font on windows 10 was changed

1. My view font on windows 10 was changed - Similar Threads - view font was

2. CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    CHANGING FONTS IN WINDOWS 10: I AM NOT ABLE TO CHANGE FONTS IN WINDOWA 10 . i have installed a font themes that is ink font from microsoft store gone to settings to change it asked me to drop in the selected region but i am not able to do please help me.....
  3. Keyboard CTRL key changes font / view size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard CTRL key changes font / view size: Hi all I have a very strange problem with my keyboard. Whenever I press the CTRL key it will alter the font size if in a text editor like outlook / word / powerpoint or zoom the window if in a browser chrome or some apps Notepad. I can resize the window by pressing...
  4. I changed the font in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed the font in my windows 10: I changed the font in my windows 10 to Bradley Hand ITC and i wanna change it back because i didnt like it, can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-font-in-my-windows-10/c17bd4f2-4ae6-4b77-a34a-fded99ea6489
  5. i changed the font in my windows 10

i changed the font in my windows 10: i changed the font in my windows 10 to Bradley Hand ITC and i wanna change it back because i didnt like it, can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-the-font-in-my-windows-10/c17bd4f2-4ae6-4b77-a34a-fded99ea6489
  6. change fonts on my

change fonts on my: How do I change the font on my windows 10 HP laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-fonts-on-my/2e1d3d17-3365-4e8b-ace4-f68d0985955d
  7. Change my Windows 10 Font to default

Change my Windows 10 Font to default: Hi, Microsoft Community Peeps! So I saw this website can change your Windows 10 default font to another font you want and I was followed the steps carefully It turns out I'm not. So, now I got error that my Windows 10 font looks weirdand I need help to fix it by change it...
  8. changing font on windows 10

changing font on windows 10: Can someone please tell me how to change font in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-on-windows-10/5ca98d55-20b6-407b-8f49-7cc3794a7519
  9. How to change the font size in the tree view and properties

How to change the font size in the tree view and properties: I just got a new computer with a nice shiny new Windows 10 OS and I installed Remote Desktop Connection Manager 2.7. Much to my surprise when I launched it the tree view and the properties windows' font is massive. How can I change the font? [IMG]...
  10. Change windows file explorer font size in list view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change windows file explorer font size in list view: I am visually impaired. I prefer using Mac because I can make my cursor size a lot larger than I can on my PC. I have both a Mac and a Microsoft Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 Pro. I have looked this question up and they say that I should go to settings>System>Display they...