Windows 10: my viper wont run

Discus and support my viper wont run in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; imcompatability issues ran fine 8\10\2018 down load some updates now it wont work at all... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kathyfuori1, Sep 15, 2018.

1. my viper wont run

imcompatability issues ran fine 8\10\2018 down load some updates now it wont work at all

:)

kathyfuori1, Sep 15, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

CCleaner 64 bit wont run.

Hi Cliff S. Thanks a lot.

I did not run SFC initially because in my understanding SFC checks the system files only, and is not effective for third party tools. Still I did it as you suggested, it found nothing.

my viper wont run [​IMG]

I havent tried Dism yet ... please guide me about it in details. I am unaware of it.

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local and C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming does not contain any CCleaner entry after it is uninstalled. I sehed everywhere in C:\Users\<username>\AppData .... no entry for CCleaner. Should I look at any other place too?

There were some in Regedit. Like
    • Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cclaunch
    • Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\cclaunch\shell\open\command
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Open CCleaner...
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Open CCleaner...\command
    • HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\shell\Run CCleaner
    Five in total. Deleted those, will try another installation now and will let you know.

Hi topgundcp. Thanks a lot to you, too.

I tried your suggestion, got the same result. *Sad

my viper wont run [​IMG]

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my viper wont run :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

my viper wont run

sleep mode wont turn on

Hi,

This issue may have been cause by outdated drivers or software conflict.

We suggest that you run Power troubleshooter by following this steps:

• Type Troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View All on the upper left side.
    • Choose Power.
    • Follow the steps to run Power troubleshooter.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

my viper wont run

1. my viper wont run - Similar Threads - viper wont run

2. My games wont run as of today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games wont run as of today: As of today I cant launch fortnite and new world. For some reason I get loading screen for fortnite and prompt on steam but then nothing happens and I cant play the games. I can play other games such as Dota2 but not new world and fortnite. I could play new world in the...
  3. My games wont run as of today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games wont run as of today: As of today I cant launch fortnite and new world. For some reason I get loading screen for fortnite and prompt on steam but then nothing happens and I cant play the games. I can play other games such as Dota2 but not new world and fortnite. I could play new world in the...
  4. Game wont run

Game wont run: Back for blood on game pass will not open after anti cheat screen loads I am on windows 11 up too date on graphics and drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-wont-run/808037b5-a3eb-4fb8-813a-4ed31b8776ae
  5. My Unity app wont run

My Unity app wont run: Windows is an excellent system and is my absolute favorite to work on. I use the Unity Engine to develop software on my windows device. However, every time I create a test build of my app with no errors in the engine, either as a Windows Standalone 64-bit or a Universal...
  6. run.bat wont run

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    run.bat wont run: I wanted to create my own Minecraft server. I followed the steps. When I did clicked my run.bat, but it immediately closed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runbat-wont-run/fd7aa7b4-e1e0-4da9-88a5-020352223546
  7. APP wont run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP wont run: Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1&#x000d;&#x000a;Event Name: APPCRASH&#x000d;&#x000a;Response: Not available&#x000d;&#x000a;Cab Id: 0&#x000d;&#x000a;&#x000d;&#x000a;Problem signature:&#x000d;&#x000a;P1: AutoMouser v5.1...
  8. Minecraft wont Run!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont Run!: I just bought a new computer and needed to download minecraft again. After I installed the new launcher I went on 1.8 because i don't enjoy later updates as much. When i clicked to launch the game it said couldn't set pixel format. Does anyone know how to help?...
  9. Viper not supported

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viper not supported: As soon as I installed Windows 10, my Viper Anti-Virus became inoperable. How do I correct that? 95035
  10. How do I run the Black Viper services config script?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I run the Black Viper services config script?: Can someone assist in interpreting his instructions here? GitHub - madbomb122/BlackViperScript: Sets Win 10 Services based on Black Vipers Service Configurations In the Basic_Usage section on that page, it says the following: Run the Script by bat file...