Windows 10: My Virus buster deleted EXE files.

Discus and support My Virus buster deleted EXE files. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey I've been having trouble with my computer lately. So my trend micro blocked and deleted the NSI.EXE file and some others in the same folder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KieranLG, Nov 3, 2019.

1. KieranLG Win User

My Virus buster deleted EXE files.

Hey

I've been having trouble with my computer lately.

So my trend micro blocked and deleted the NSI.EXE file and some others in the same folder.

Every time I run a cleanup or defrag, the clean up doesn't work and just gets to 'Scanning: delivery optimisation files' then stops and lingers. The defrag and optimisation application just has 'analyse' and Optimise' greyed out.

Also I've been trying to re install adobe creative cloud for weeks after it wouldn't update and just crash, now it won't even reinstall and just stops and lingers at 18% then crashes.

No idea what has coursed all this but I need some help as now my computer freezes when I right click on the desktop and I can't reinstall important programs.

Any advice would be help thanks.

Also this is a kind of new desktop HP I got earlier this year.

Never had problems with it until now.

:)

KieranLG, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

how can I remove g-buster

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, let me know what happens when you uninstall through Programs and features?

Method 1:

I suggest you to try uninstalling g-buster from Programs and Features.

• Right-click on
      Start Button
      and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      g-buster and click on Uninstall.

Method 2:

Also run a full scan using Windows Defender to make sure computer is free from virus.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 3, 2019
  3. R9
    r9 Win User
    help with this ANNOYING VIRUS!!!!

Viruses that spread on USB drives usually there is file on the USB stick-drive autorun.inf witch is pointing on the virus - *.exe file. To see if there is such a file on the drives from command type:
    dir /ah it will list all hidden files witch don`t show up in the explorer. If you find such a file edit it and you will see where are the viruses located. I`m using norton commander for windows which can see hidden files like the one I`m talking about and delete them. Also open task manager and see whitch process is taking all of the CPU and open regedit and find and delete the registry that is pointing to that file.

4. Rose Cal Win User

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

1. My Virus buster deleted EXE files. - Similar Threads - Virus buster deleted

2. I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally downloaded a .exe virus file: I finally fell for an old trick - while trying to download a perfectly safe file from the internet, I mistakenly downloaded file through the internet called setup.exe and ran it. The properties of the file shows the target as "https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z2201.msi".What is...
  3. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  4. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete exe files?: after deleting .exe files they back with access denied other files are able to delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-exe-files/f065a8a6-9b77-4cf7-96af-875e321ef822
  5. how to delete exe files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.: Hello, i made an Program and i Made a Setup For It Using The Inno Setup. After Compiling It, It Gets Flagged As a Virus. I Dont want this to happen....
  7. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  8. virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application

virus attack my exe file and convert to dos application: Dear authority, unfortunately my all exe file attack in virus and convert to MS-Dos application.......now file cannot install...how to get rid from them..I want your help ..please as soon as possible [ATTACH]...
  9. .exe file deletion

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe file deletion: Hello I've been having troubles with .exe files I try to permantley delete the folder and it'll remove everything except the .exe file if I delete the .exe file with a shift+del it'll dissapear then repair once I refresh the folder it's in. If I use the normal delete method...
  10. exe virus

exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d