Windows 10: My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...

Discus and support My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I actually included the problem in my question. Thanks Normie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NormieJohnson, Jan 11, 2019.

1. My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...

Hi, I actually included the problem in my question.

Thanks Normie

:)

NormieJohnson, Jan 11, 2019

2. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Nonstop alerts about virus protection

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system with the security notification on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you installed any third-party anti-virus software on your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • When exactly you get this error pop-up?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: If you have installed any third-party anti-virus software, I suggest you to disable it and check if it issue persists.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the third-party anti-virus software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Defender on your device and check if it helps.

Windows Defender is malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. So, you do not need to install any third party antivirus applications.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/getstarted-protect-your-pc

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 11, 2019
  4. kristain Win User

My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...

Best Virus Protection

Computer users are well aware of the fact that an antivirus is the first and the foremost necessity to keep their PC safe from any kind of virus threats, spyware and malware.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4
    • Excellent detection and removal of malware
    • Performance overhauls are the hallmark of Norton Internet Security 2009
    • ‘Pulse updates’ to deliver more frequent & smaller signature updates

Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal
    • Offers excellent antivirus protection
    • Unpacks and scans compressed files
    • Should be used in conjunction with a firewal

McAfee VirusScan Plus
    • Ideal for those seeking an antivirus/firewall combination without all the bloat of traditional Internet security suites
    • Removes adware and spyware, which not all antivirus products can do
    • SiteAdvisor service helps to guard against malicious websites

BitDefender Antivirus Plus
    • Protects against viruses, spyware, and instant messaging threats
    • Offers firewall rules to block undesirable traffic and a privacy gateway to keep your identity and preferences private while surfing the Internet

AVG Anti-Malware
    No matter whether you are a home or business computer user, download the free or demo version of any antivirus product mentioned in the list. If you feel satisfied with the performance of your computer, you can buy a licensed copy of it.

kristain, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may...

1. My Virus Protection is up to date, but when I start my computer I get a message that I may... - Similar Threads - Virus Protection date

2. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  3. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-my-computer-i-get-a-black-screen-with/48f2b673-5e46-4396-8f9e-4fd4c5d1a53f
  4. When I start my computer, I get a black screen with the following message:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I get a message: Open This Document at start up and my HP printer drivers are up to date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a message: Open This Document at start up and my HP printer drivers are up to date: I get a message: Open This Document at start up...I save it to Notepad. In the past, it would stop. NOW...it's daily. Each time I start my computer up, it's looking to open a document. How do I get this to stop??? [0B74:6A78][2021-11-12T16:58:34]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718,...
  6. I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...: says bad image. the file contains and error or is not designed to run on windows. My pc has been crashing a lot randomly. I think this is the issue. I also can't open my Windows Security in the settings. It just goes blank and doesn't load....
  7. I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting an error message when I start my computer. SecurityHealthSystray...: says bad image. the file contains and error or is not designed to run on windows. My pc has been crashing a lot randomly. I think this is the issue. I also can't open my Windows Security in the settings. It just goes blank and doesn't load....
  8. When I turn on my computer I get a notification that reads "Virus protection is not turned on.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I turn on my computer I get a notification that reads "Virus protection is not turned on.: When I turn on my computer I get a notificationthat reads "Virus protection is not turned on. "Tap or click to turn on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. I have looked at my settings and When I go to Security Security everything is o.k.no action needed. Then if I click on "Open...
  9. When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned?: When I start computer I get this message: Not provisioned??? Help * Original title: windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-start-computer-i-get-this-message-not/fdaa7804-53ea-4de0-a969-e9a934fe3afb
  10. When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Customization
    When my computer starts up, I get the message: "The user naame or password is incorrect....: Every time my Windows 10 PC restarts I get a message saying. "The Password or user name is incorrect. Please try again." I've set the computer to not require a PW on start up, but that is apparently ignored. I then must enter my password and the computer is fine. To make...