Windows 10: My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one

Discus and support My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant activate my virus and threat protection because it says that it is managed by my organization... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Acamet, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Acamet Win User

My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one

I cant activate my virus and threat protection because it says that it is managed by my organization

:)

Acamet, Oct 2, 2020

2. Your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization.

Hello,

Open Group Policy snap-in by running gpedit.msc command.

Go to Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Defender Security Center > Virus and threat protection.

Set 'Hide the Virus and threat protection area' setting to Not Configured.

Also refer this fix: FIX: Your Virus & Threat Protection Is Managed By Your Organization

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization.

Hi,

I'm facing issue with windows security in windows 10. In virus & threat protection showing that your Virus & threat protection is managed by our organization. pls help how to clear it. I tried with registry Editor but after the reboot again same issue.

ArunKumar89, Oct 2, 2020
  4. My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one

Virus and Threat Protection Issue

When looking to run a virus scan on my computer, I'm met with an error that says "Virus and Threat Protection is Managed by your Organization." THis is a personal laptop though. Any suggestions?

DerrickAlvarez, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one

1. My Virus & threat Protection is Managed by my organization but i dont have one - Similar Threads - Virus threat Protection

2. My Virus and Threat protection is managed by my organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Virus and Threat protection is managed by my organization: My Virus and Threat protection is off and I can't turn it on because it is managed by an organizationI scanned my laptop a few times and it showed Malware and script something and many moreplease help...
  3. Virus and Threat Protection Managed by an organization?!

Virus and Threat Protection Managed by an organization?!: I'm hoping someone can help me with this conflict...this is my personal computer and it is not connected to any external servers or organizations. For some reason, I cannot enable or even see Windows Defender for virus and threat protection. I never had problems before and...
  4. I can't access my virus and threat protection because it's managed by my organization

I can't access my virus and threat protection because it's managed by my organization: Hello. I am unable to do a scan of any sorts with Windows Defender, reason being that I need to access virus and threat protection. When I try, it just says that it's managed my my organization. Why can't I manage it myself? I would like to be able to do a scan of any sort,...
  5. Your Virus and Threat Protection is managed by your organization

Your Virus and Threat Protection is managed by your organization: When I open my defender it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". I've already tried the "DisableAntiSpyware" thing and it doesn't work. I'v also run scans with MalwareBytes and that didn't work. Please, I just want my computer fixed....
  6. Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization

Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization: help virus & threat protection is managed by your organization - what does that mean? [Original Title: window Security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-is-managed-by-your/4ebab322-88ff-409e-8476-3d6eeadf7f1f
  7. Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization

Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization: My daughter's computer has a malware. When I go to turn on Windows Defender it says, "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." It's not, and some research indicated it was a conflict with a malware phony security thing. When I click on "Manage...
  8. your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization...?

your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization...?: your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization...? how I fix this problem can you tell me about...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/your-virus-threat-protection-is-managed-by-your/3bde5085-61df-4b10-8aa6-51b6ccfcfbc4
  9. Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization

Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization: My windows defender has a problem with "virus protection and threats managed by the organization". How do I overcome this so that my windows defender can return to normal?...
  10. virus and threat protection is managed by organization

virus and threat protection is managed by organization: one day I realize that there is something wrong with my browser. I don't do anything but it takes me some unwanted site automatically. then I check virus and threat protection. I saw "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". And now I can't open...