Windows 10: My voice is not working

Discus and support My voice is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My voice is not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-voice-is-not-working/c44ae859-6f00-40b3-99dc-83ba7fca67b7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by abdir awasy, Dec 17, 2023.

  1. My voice is not working


    My voice is not working.

    :)
     
    abdir awasy, Dec 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Arul_D Win User

    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

    Hi Melody,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.


    • Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

    • Click on voices

    • And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.
     
    Arul_D, Dec 17, 2023
    #2
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

    Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls
     
    Brink, Dec 17, 2023
    #3
  4. My voice is not working

    voice recognition

    Hi,



    Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

    I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.



    Please share this with us:


    • When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

    • Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?


    I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

    Follow the steps:


    • Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

    • Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

    • Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.


    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.



    Thank you.
     
    Jenith_James, Dec 17, 2023
    #4
Thema:

My voice is not working

Loading...
  1. My voice is not working - Similar Threads - voice working

  2. Voice Isolation not working in Voice Access in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Voice Isolation not working in Voice Access in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Voice Isolation in Windows 11 Voice Access’ feature helps reduce background noise and focuses on your voice. If it’s not working, check your Windows version, make sure you set up your voice correctly, verify your microphone, or look for voice signal issues. In this...
  3. Why did my voice dictation quit working?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my voice dictation quit working?: After plugging in a Plantronics USB headset my "voice dictation" stopped working. I don't know if it's because of the software or my hardware. I can only use voice dictation with the My Plantronics USB headset.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Why did my voice dictation quit working?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my voice dictation quit working?: After plugging in a Plantronics USB headset my "voice dictation" stopped working. I don't know if it's because of the software or my hardware. I can only use voice dictation with the My Plantronics USB headset.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. why is my laptop voice chat suddenly not working

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop voice chat suddenly not working: my laptop voice/input stop working all of a sudden and i dont know why i tried to factor reset my laptop too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-voice-chat-suddenly-not-working/12fc19e4-6cca-40f1-ba7c-3312b0d92606
  6. why is my laptop voice chat suddenly not working

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop voice chat suddenly not working: my laptop voice/input stop working all of a sudden and i dont know why i tried to factor reset my laptop too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-voice-chat-suddenly-not-working/12fc19e4-6cca-40f1-ba7c-3312b0d92606
  7. my copilot voice stopped working why?

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    my copilot voice stopped working why?: my copilot voice stopped working why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-copilot-voice-stopped-working-why/56b72a39-b31d-4f85-aac0-b84a6c3e85e0
  8. my copilot voice stopped working why?

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my copilot voice stopped working why?: my copilot voice stopped working why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-copilot-voice-stopped-working-why/56b72a39-b31d-4f85-aac0-b84a6c3e85e0
  9. copilot voice is not working, I continue to get a different voice.

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    copilot voice is not working, I continue to get a different voice.: Hello, I have an HP laptop windows 11. I use the Copilot quite often and Canyon is my go-to voice. I noticed that a couple more voices has been added. The problem is that even though i have the canyon voice highlighted, another voice comes up. I have restarted my laptop,...
  10. copilot voice is not working, I continue to get a different voice.

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copilot voice is not working, I continue to get a different voice.: Hello, I have an HP laptop windows 11. I use the Copilot quite often and Canyon is my go-to voice. I noticed that a couple more voices has been added. The problem is that even though i have the canyon voice highlighted, another voice comes up. I have restarted my laptop,...