Windows 10: My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

Discus and support My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a new wired Turtle Beach headset for my PC. My intent is to use it for gaming, but my voice output is extremely quiet. Boosting the db helps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anemeros, Jul 30, 2020.

1. My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

I just got a new wired Turtle Beach headset for my PC. My intent is to use it for gaming, but my voice output is extremely quiet. Boosting the db helps a bit, but adds a ton of background noise. Is there no way to further boost audio output for my mic? I can't find anything on the system that does it more than I already have.

submitted by /u/Anemeros
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anemeros, Jul 30, 2020
  2. pavinok Win User

X6: Voice volume via headset/earphone too low

Not only volume is low through headset but it is low through loud speakers and earphone too although the volume is at it is maximum, especially when using gps voice guiding instructions when driving. This seems to be a software bug that nokia needs to fix
    in this phone.

pavinok, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Low sound output volume!!!

Dear All,

I had just bought my N900, but I'm surprised that when I playing any mp3 or when assigning a ringetone, the sound output or volume is so low

Comparing with my old one N95. yes it's extremely low..

while trying to decrease the volume and mark it to be like 25%, it will be zero sound output

regarding my update,i am on the latest>>>>>>>> 10.2010.19-1.003

i have downloaded a new media player with equalizer, nothing new, same low volume

and i guess it's not related to media player, as if someone dialing me the ring tone also is very low

I like the device, but something like that would be awful

every thing is perfect except the sound

and i didn't compare my N900 with another N900 one...

is it designed to be like so, or there is any comment regarding my specific device?

is it defective?

kindly advice,

mahoudelshafey, Jul 30, 2020
  4. eemans Win User

My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

laptop microphone pickup - very low volume since update

Laptop microphone output volume is VERY low since Windows 10 update that I installed 6/10/20. No other changes. Zoom app (and microphone test through Windows) can barely pick up my voice. Noted that drivers for Intel Smart Sound Technology were updated
    in this build. (Volume set at 100%) Any suggestions?

eemans, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it...

1. My voice output volume is low and I can't seem to fix it... - Similar Threads - voice output volume

2. Low human speech voices volume when using any headset output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low human speech voices volume when using any headset output on my laptop: I bought a new laptop and it is having a problem with the audio. Spoken speech is very low volume and low frequency when using any headphone jack. This happens with both the headphone jack on the laptop which is controlled by a Realtek chip and the headphone jack on my...
  3. Low human speech voices volume when using any headset output on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low human speech voices volume when using any headset output on my laptop: I bought a new laptop and it is having a problem with the audio. Spoken speech is very low volume and low frequency when using any headphone jack. This happens with both the headphone jack on the laptop which is controlled by a Realtek chip and the headphone jack on my...
  4. My PC's voice is super low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC's voice is super low: Hello, Please help with this because my PC's voice is super low even I have set my PC volume to 100%. What can I do?Please tell me a tip..---------------------------------------------Thanks!Regards,Vritti Varshney...
  5. Low volume.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low volume.: Greetings!My computer recently started being quieter!! I have volume at about 100 and it's still quiet. It happens when I watched YouTube. Please help me! Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-volume/3e3aaa8d-2c05-4e78-b94e-cd412d043373
  6. Surface Book output volume is low

Surface Book output volume is low: My surface book audio is low. Have tried some fix, but still the issue is there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-book-output-volume-is-low/019fbf2b-9623-44e6-b2a1-181579e77716
  7. Volume very low on 3.5 mm output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume very low on 3.5 mm output: Hello guys. I have a Windows 10 PC with an MSI z370 Gaming Plus MOBO. I HAD it running smoothly until I upgraded a graphics card (gtx1060 -> gtx1080). After the upgrade (Installed Nvidia Graphics controllers), I noticed that the headphones using the front or back jack sounds...
  8. The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone

The Voice Input And The Voice Output Are Gone: So, I own a Lenovo Legion Y730 Gaming Laptop. Today I was just playing Counter Strike Global Offensive. My Discord Was Working All Fine. Then I decided to free some space. Then I used my ordinary Cleaner for Windows 10. Everything went well until i started playing Minecraft....
  9. volume low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    volume low: volume low https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-low/95a103b8-7af8-4705-9842-c940057d5edc
  10. Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.

Overall Volume Fine, Voices Low.: So this started a little while ago. I only have the one set of headphones, so be it a system-issue or the HP's, I don't know. Week or so ago, I was in a Discord call w/ friends playing a game. I had dropped my headphones (A Turtlebeach Ear Force Recon 50X) at one point, but...