Windows 10: My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.

Discus and support My volume automatically keeps going down to 0. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to raise the volume slider, it just slides down to 0.It started happening a few days ago. Can anyone pls help? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dubidubidoorafa, May 30, 2020.

1. My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.

Whenever I try to raise the volume slider, it just slides down to 0.It started happening a few days ago. Can anyone pls help?

submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dubidubidoorafa, May 30, 2020
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, May 30, 2020
  3. Sho Xiong Win User
    Volume bar keeps automatically decreasing

I have a Dell Inspiron 13-7352 laptop with Windows 10 and I've been pulling my hair out this past week. The volume bar keeps popping up on the upper left corner as soon as it boots up. Anytime I try to increase the volume, it'll automatically decrease back down to 0. I have tried everything and can't find any real solutions.
    I've tried:

1. uninstalling sound driver(multiple times now)
    2. change playback device settings to do nothing
    3. system restore to an earlier date
    4. uninstall and reinstalled many applications

I've been disabling the playback device so the volume bar will disappear from the screen, so I can do school work.

How can I fix this?

Sho Xiong, May 30, 2020
  4. Kevin J S Win User

My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.

The volume automatically drop to 0 when using earphone listening to the music

824355732 -

Thank you for posting!

I'd like to get some more details about this issue so we can see what might be happening.

• Are these earphones that came with the phone, or a different kind?
    • Are these wired earphones, or Bluetooth?
    • When does the volume drop to 0?
      • Is it between songs, or in the middle of a song?
      • Does anything else happen on the phone that might be the cause, like getting a text message or other notification?
    • Did you get the Cyan update for your Lumia already?
    Keep in touch so we can look into this further.

Regards,

Kevin J S, May 30, 2020
Thema:

My volume automatically keeps going down to 0.

1. My volume automatically keeps going down to 0. - Similar Threads - volume automatically keeps

2. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider keeps instantly going down.: My volume is just not going up. I have tried everything to fix it, even uninstalling the realtech audio driver, but no results. I can easily side up the audio with my fingerit is touch screen but it instantly goes back down. I would appreciate it if anyone had a solution....
  3. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider keeps instantly going down.: My volume is just not going up. I have tried everything to fix it, even uninstalling the realtech audio driver, but no results. I can easily side up the audio with my fingerit is touch screen but it instantly goes back down. I would appreciate it if anyone had a solution....
  4. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does my volume keep going down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my volume keep going down?: Im not sure what happened but yesterday my volume started messing up after updating my computer, my windows volume is at 100% and when i go on youtube it sounds like it at 100% for about one second before turning down to about 30% but the volume button isnt physically going...
  6. Why does my volume keep going down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my volume keep going down?: Im not sure what happened but yesterday my volume started messing up after updating my computer, my windows volume is at 100% and when i go on youtube it sounds like it at 100% for about one second before turning down to about 30% but the volume button isnt physically going...
  7. Volume going down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume going down: Hello!3 days ago I noticed that when I click the "volume down" button like 3 times the sound gets lowered by 10. This is getting super annoying! Can someone please tell me how to stop this? Thanks in advance....
  8. mic volume automatically going up or down.

in Windows 10 Customization
    mic volume automatically going up or down.: whenever i start a game, such as CSGO, or anything else, my mic volume goes up. and i have to turn it down by going to microphone properties. how can i fix this?...
  9. Volume won't go down

Volume won't go down: I have an alienware r3 15 supporting windows 10, and the volume won't go down. I've tried to lower the volume using my keyboard's functions, and it goes down steadily, but if I release the buttons, the sound goes right back up to 100. In the top right of my screen, the volume...
  10. Volume Automatically Going Down During Windows Noise Events

Volume Automatically Going Down During Windows Noise Events: Hi everyone, Every time I open up anything that prompts windows to play a sound event, all my audio gets turned down. I've already gone to my Sound Settings, the Communications Tab, and have made it so that Windows does nothing when sound events happen, but it still happens...