Windows 10: My Volume bar won't leave my screen

Discus and support My Volume bar won't leave my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My volume bar will not leave my screen. I've tried everything and I just want to speak with an actual person. Please help. I've restarted, disabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AidanTaylor3, Apr 5, 2020.

1. My Volume bar won't leave my screen

My volume bar will not leave my screen. I've tried everything and I just want to speak with an actual person. Please help. I've restarted, disabled enhancers, restarted windows explorer, everything.

:)

AidanTaylor3, Apr 5, 2020

2. Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 5, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

My Volume bar won't leave my screen

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

My Volume bar won't leave my screen

1. My Volume bar won't leave my screen - Similar Threads - Volume bar won't

2. My search bar results won't open into a full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My search bar results won't open into a full screen: My search bar has stopped opening up in full screen when I search for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-results-wont-open-into-a-full-screen/6566b8b8-3027-4f6d-9cd4-91cd85488b18
  3. My search bar results won't open into a full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My search bar results won't open into a full screen: My search bar has stopped opening up in full screen when I search for something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-search-bar-results-wont-open-into-a-full-screen/6566b8b8-3027-4f6d-9cd4-91cd85488b18
  4. My search bar results won't open into a full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 new volume flyout bar covers my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 new volume flyout bar covers my screen: Hi,recently I updated to windows 11 and the new feature while changing the volume the bar goes in the middle of the screen, covering the game or videos that I'm watching.There are some methods to disable it or change its position of it, cause it's quite annoying seeing it...
  6. Windows 11 new volume flyout bar covers my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 new volume flyout bar covers my screen: Hi,recently I updated to windows 11 and the new feature while changing the volume the bar goes in the middle of the screen, covering the game or videos that I'm watching.There are some methods to disable it or change its position of it, cause it's quite annoying seeing it...
  7. My computer won't leave the Time And Date screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer won't leave the Time And Date screen.: Hello, My brother has done something to my pc and it is stuck on the time and date screen when you first turn it on. Every time i press a button, it instantly just refreshes the page and goes back to the time and date screen. I was going to try and reset it but i can't even...
  8. Volume bar on top left corner of my screen won't go away after following all steps.

Volume bar on top left corner of my screen won't go away after following all steps.: I can't make the volume bar go away on the top left corner of my screen, I've tried everything and nothing has worked. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-bar-on-top-left-corner-of-my-screen-wont-go/3237c14d-6553-4b2c-b331-aeb2da6a1bb4
  9. grey box will not leave my screen

grey box will not leave my screen: I can barely write this e-mail because the grey box with the words mix and voice with the option of Microphone high def audio device. HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS... THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IT'S BECOMING A NUISANCE. TANYA SKINNER...
  10. deleted folder won't leave my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleted folder won't leave my desktop: I've been trying to fix this for a while, but I've had no luck. I had a file folder on my desktop that I didn't need anymore, so I deleted it. It was fine until I restarted my pc. Now the folder is back, and trying to delete it doesn't work because it says it is not there....