Windows 10: my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Discus and support my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i recently bought a used computer with windows 10 enterprise freshly installed on it. The volume quality is fine it just sounds too low, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brook171, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Brook171 Win User

my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Hello, i recently bought a used computer with windows 10 enterprise freshly installed on it. The volume quality is fine it just sounds too low, like its stuck at 75% even though the windows and headset volume are at 100%. Windows is up to date, i tried some things like "loudness equalization" in the settings but no luck. Please help

:)

Brook171, Sep 16, 2020
  2. 劉長庚 Win User

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

劉長庚, Sep 16, 2020
  3. EdDuggan Win User
    Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%

I may need to relay a bit more info here. This issue pertains to DELL WYSE ThinClients running for HYPER-V. Client OS is WIN 10 PRO 64 bit. The Volume thing has arisen since a new Firmware was released by DELL to address the WIN 10 - 1903 Update. The Firmware
    has caused the Volume to default to 100%. I went thru your list, and Thank You very much, but many of the settings listed do not exist in the ThinClient WINDOWS Control Panel for Sound. I was hoping to across a REGISTRY entry that may help reduce startup Volume
    to 20 or 25%

EdDuggan, Sep 16, 2020
  4. my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Windows 10 - No sounds! 100% volume, ok

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• When exactly do you face this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the sound troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

1. my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75% - Similar Threads - volume 100% sounds

2. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  3. Sound is very low even at 100% volume

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low even at 100% volume: Sound is very low even at 100% volume I've been having troubles with my computer's sound settings. My speakers are extremely quiet. I can only hear them extremely low when I raise my volume to 100%. My speaker's volume settings is at maximum as well. All of my wires are...
  4. Windows 11 sound without auxiliary sound output devices is always like it's on volume 100

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 sound without auxiliary sound output devices is always like it's on volume 100: My pure output sound was okay for some time, but after some update maybe it became outputting it as 100 volume was set, even though it was deliberately put on 1. When I connect any devices like earphones it is okay with settings, but without anything it's impossible to listen...
  5. Windows 11 sound without auxiliary sound output devices is always like it's on volume 100

Windows 11 sound without auxiliary sound output devices is always like it's on volume 100: My pure output sound was okay for some time, but after some update maybe it became outputting it as 100 volume was set, even though it was deliberately put on 1. When I connect any devices like earphones it is okay with settings, but without anything it's impossible to listen...
  6. low pc volume even though its on 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    low pc volume even though its on 100%: Hello, My pc volume is extremely low even though everything is on 100% when I check it in the control panel everything is normal and on 100%. I'm currently using a 500% audio boost but its still very little sound. I've seen multiple YouTube videos on how to fix this but...
  7. Windows 11 volume sounds like 100 no matter what volume it is at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 volume sounds like 100 no matter what volume it is at: Hello.I noticed this issue a few days ago, and it's very annoying and I haven't been able to find a solution on the internet. No matter what volume my laptop is at, it sounds like it's at 100. It could be at 2%, it will still sound like 100. It could be at 55%, it will still...
  8. Windows 11 volume sounds like 100 no matter what volume it is at

Windows 11 volume sounds like 100 no matter what volume it is at: Hello.I noticed this issue a few days ago, and it's very annoying and I haven't been able to find a solution on the internet. No matter what volume my laptop is at, it sounds like it's at 100. It could be at 2%, it will still sound like 100. It could be at 55%, it will still...
  9. No sound below volume 6/100

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound below volume 6/100: If I lower the volume to 5/100 or lower there is no sound. With headphones on volume 2/100 was loud enough. Within the last week it now goes silent when I turn it down, and 6 is louder then I prefer. Anyone know what this is/how to fix it? Also this it not the first time...
  10. Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%: Hello, My Windows 10 PRO, the volume control doesn't save the setting I chose (low): every time I sign out, it goes back to High automatically once I sign in. Would you know how to make it "save" my setting? I found this post and it is the same issue I am experiencing. I...