Windows 10: my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Discus and support my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75% in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i recently bought a used computer with windows 10 enterprise freshly installed on it. The volume quality is fine it just sounds too low, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brook171, Sep 16, 2020 at 6:57 PM.

1. Brook171 Win User

my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Hello, i recently bought a used computer with windows 10 enterprise freshly installed on it. The volume quality is fine it just sounds too low, like its stuck at 75% even though the windows and headset volume are at 100%. Windows is up to date, i tried some things like "loudness equalization" in the settings but no luck. Please help

:)

2. 劉長庚 Win User

Low sound volume in headphones - Windows 10

I have same problem

my new notebook is windows 10 2004 intel 10Gth CPU

but use Bluetooth Headphones play with Stereo is low sound

100 volume like 1 volume sound

and play with Hands-free AG Audio is correct sound

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I try ...

1. install windows updates many times
    2. use regedit set DisableAbsoluteVolume

0 to 1
    3. reinstall Stereo A2DP Driver
    4. repairing Bluetooth Headphones

amazing

Stereo Sound is Fixed

100 volume is 100 volume sound

I don't know which is correct solution

3. EdDuggan Win User
    Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%

I may need to relay a bit more info here. This issue pertains to DELL WYSE ThinClients running for HYPER-V. Client OS is WIN 10 PRO 64 bit. The Volume thing has arisen since a new Firmware was released by DELL to address the WIN 10 - 1903 Update. The Firmware
    has caused the Volume to default to 100%. I went thru your list, and Thank You very much, but many of the settings listed do not exist in the ThinClient WINDOWS Control Panel for Sound. I was hoping to across a REGISTRY entry that may help reduce startup Volume
    to 20 or 25%

4. my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

Windows 10 - No sounds! 100% volume, ok

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• When exactly do you face this issue?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the sound troubleshooting steps from the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...10&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thema:

my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75%

1. my volume is at 100% but it sounds like its at 75% - Similar Threads - volume 100% sounds

2. Microphone sounds like its rolling back and forth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sounds like its rolling back and forth: So my microphone worked perfectly until i got this voice changer called voicemod which is a popular voice changer that a lot of my friends have and i got it and only had it for a few minutes then got rid of the thing because i realized that it messed up my mic. i tried...
  3. No sound below volume 6/100

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound below volume 6/100: If I lower the volume to 5/100 or lower there is no sound. With headphones on volume 2/100 was loud enough. Within the last week it now goes silent when I turn it down, and 6 is louder then I prefer. Anyone know what this is/how to fix it? Also this it not the first time...
  4. Sound Volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Volume: Since the last update on my surface pro, my surface sound volume will not go above about 30% maximum volume when using the docking station connected via serial port and speaker. The results are also the same on the unit if and if I plug in the head phone jack. I have...
  5. Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Sound Volume Rests to 100%: Hello, My Windows 10 PRO, the volume control doesn't save the setting I chose (low): every time I sign out, it goes back to High automatically once I sign in. Would you know how to make it "save" my setting? I found this post and it is the same issue I am experiencing. I...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Speaker at Full Volume; Sounds Like It's Much Lower: I have a Bluetooth speaker that suddenly won't output at full volume. The PC and soundbar both show they are at full volume but the sound from the soundbar is very low. I have tried unplugging it, unsyncing it and nothing fixes it....
  7. sound volume

sound volume: The maximum volume my computer can produce,can be set by the icon with the speaker, next to the clock at ther bottom of the screen. But can ik do this with a code in in my delphi program? WaveOutputSetVolume does not work....
  8. CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU jumps to 100 and fans sound like jet engines: I purchased this laptop off of Amazon, "Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050." http://a.co/cAI7fCE I've noticed that the cpu randomly jumps to 100 and the fans start blowing like crazy over simple tasks like...
  9. Volume/Sound

Volume/Sound: My volume works, but when I press the volume button in the bottom right corner, nothing happens. When it did work, I was able to adjust my volume from 0% (muted) to 100% (full volume) but now nothing pops up. Why did this happen and how do I fix this? I tried talking to a...
  10. System sounds volume keeps resetting to 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    System sounds volume keeps resetting to 100%: I'd like my system sounds slider to stay at 10% of the overall volume. All other volume settings seem to stick. Windows rememebers my overall / winamp / browser etc. volume just fine. Only the system sounds revert to EAR-SPLITTINGLY LOUD at seemingly random times. Sometimes...