Windows 10: My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?

Discus and support My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveBowers3, Jun 15, 2021.

1. My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?

My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that?

:)

SteveBowers3, Jun 15, 2021
  2. c0smic187 Win User

Volume bar won't go away/volume stuck at 100

Hi, I had the same issue recently on my Surface Pro 6. Whenever I tried to press the volume down button, it would instantly recharge to 100. I tried to change it manually by adjusting the bar on the screen but it would still recharge immediately to 100.
    I realised that it was my volume up button that was stuck down, so I gave it some oomph and it fixed itself and I could now freely change the volume.

c0smic187, Jun 15, 2021
  3. m Sam0310 Win User
    Volume struck at 100%

On new Dell Inspiron laptop, Volume Control is displayed in top left corner of screen and won't go away. Volume is stuck at 100%. If I lower the volume, it automatically goes back to 100%. It is as if the volume-up button is stuck on. And also my Volume
    button don't work.

Please help!

m Sam0310, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Stacey51 Win User

Volume stuck at 100 and won't go off screen

The volume is stuck at 100 on my Asus laptop. It will not go down and will not go off the screen. It is like its actively staying up. Some functions won't work like copy and paste with the mouse because the volume is actively going "up" to 100 and staying
    there.

Please help!!

Stacey51, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

1. My volume is stuck at 100%. How can I fix that? - Similar Threads - volume stuck 100%

2. How can I fix my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I fix my computer?: Recently, after having multiple BSODs IRQL not less or equal, after loading up the game Apex Legends, with the BSOD occurring as soon as the anti-cheat bar is filled, I have noticed that many system files seem to be corruptedsfc /scannow does not work, replies with Windows...
  3. Volume Stuck at 100

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume Stuck at 100: Hi. I am currently having a problem where my audio is stuck at 100, and when i lower it, it slowly goes back up. I already tried restarting (of course), have turned off audio enhancements, and have reinstalled the drivers. Any ideas on how to fix this? submitted by /u/DDKS_...
  4. how can I increase my c volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I increase my c volume: how can I increase my c volume https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-increase-my-c-volume/54664a73-1158-44a8-b2ac-f9053c123c56
  5. How can i fix this?

How can i fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cristifcsb47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kksujl/how_can_i_fix_this/
  6. How can I fix this?

How can I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FreemanPR1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jld1m3/how_can_i_fix_this/
  7. 100 gb of storage stuck behind a MSR. How to fix.

100 gb of storage stuck behind a MSR. How to fix.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KlachBukach [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iezegx/100_gb_of_storage_stuck_behind_a_msr_how_to_fix/
  8. How can I boost my max volume?

How can I boost my max volume?: I've Googled the shit outta this and it's all crap. I need a genuine, tested way to get more volume so that I can liquefy my brain with music. submitted by /u/SamfriedHamcheese [link] [comments]...
  9. How can i fix my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i fix my keyboard?: Hi my keyboard has been fine for a long time and i also have this issue with other keybosards. Sometimes it will type random letters, open tabs, close tabs etc like it his thinking i am inputting keyboard shortcuts like alt f4. This is very odd and i have tried tro...
  10. How Can I Fix My Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Fix My Keyboard?: I have a wireless keyboard, with new batteries and after being out of the city for 2 months, it suddenly decided not to work - no key works! I checked settings, but everything looked o.k. What can I do to restore the keys operating again? 111503