Windows 10: My volume isn’t working

Discus and support My volume isn’t working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My volume isnt working ive tryed the icons but its not doing anything so i went to settings to look at the volume and its all the way down and it wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JulivetteMartinez, Apr 19, 2020.

1. My volume isn’t working

My volume isnt working ive tryed the icons but its not doing anything so i went to settings to look at the volume and its all the way down and it wont let me turn it up from there and the same thing with my mic its not working so i tryed clicking the trubleshoot and it just says that it couldnt find any problems what do i do?

:)

JulivetteMartinez, Apr 19, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 19, 2020
  4. My volume isn’t working

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

My volume isn’t working

1. My volume isn’t working - Similar Threads - volume isn’t working

2. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc isn’t working: I tried to reset the network settings on my pc but I accidentally turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I couldn’t access any apps or settings, I also tried accessing any apps by clicking on the windows button key but my screen flashes white then lags, also I can’t...
  3. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc isn’t working: I tried to reset the network settings on my pc but I accidentally turned off my pc and when I turned it back on I couldn’t access any apps or settings, I also tried accessing any apps by clicking on the windows button key but my screen flashes white then lags, also I can’t...
  4. My Pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  6. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc isn’t working: So I everything was working the other day and the next day I log on, I see all my apps/games on my desktop are gone, I can’t click anything when I do it goes to a white screen for a second then goes back to desktop, and there’s a loading cursor almost constantly. I don’t know...
  7. my pc isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My keyboard isn’t working correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My keyboard isn’t working correctly: Well I noticed that my function key wasn’t working and I thought that I had num lock on I didn’t then my caps lock and a key also stopped working and now when I press my a key my laptop shuts off. Does anyone know what’s going on?...
  9. My taskbar isn’t working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My taskbar isn’t working: Whenever I click on it, it says explorer.exe class not registered. Can anyone help submitted by /u/YaBoyoKris [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mao32x/my_taskbar_isnt_working/
  10. My audio isn’t working..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio isn’t working..: I don’t know if it is a problem with the headphones, but they were working big great last night. Has this happened to anyone else? submitted by /u/AlchemistIssue [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqhkrx/my_audio_isnt_working/