Windows 10: My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!

Discus and support My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I tried Troubleshooting my sound and it didn't work.My volume slider spazzes to 0 as i was moving it to 100.I tried restarting but it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gabriel Ganev, Jun 8, 2023.

1. My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!

I tried Troubleshooting my sound and it didn't work.My volume slider spazzes to 0 as i was moving it to 100.I tried restarting but it didn't work.Windows 10 ProASUSPC ID: 54070E87-B094-421D-AF98-37B480E49A6264-bitPlease can i fix this?

:)

Gabriel Ganev, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!

1. My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0! - Similar Threads - volume slider won't

2. Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows 11. The volume slider popup at the bottom of my screen will randomly appear, and I don't know how to get rid of it. This also comes with a few effects including my cursor disappearing when it's still, videos playing for a fraction of a...
  3. Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume Slider Appearing and Won't Go Away: Hello, I am having an issue with Windows 11. The volume slider popup at the bottom of my screen will randomly appear, and I don't know how to get rid of it. This also comes with a few effects including my cursor disappearing when it's still, videos playing for a fraction of a...
  4. My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!: I tried Troubleshooting my sound and it didn't work.My volume slider spazzes to 0 as i was moving it to 100.I tried restarting but it didn't work.Windows 10 ProASUSPC ID: 54070E87-B094-421D-AF98-37B480E49A6264-bitPlease can i fix this?...
  5. My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!

My volume slider won't go up and stuck at 0!: I tried Troubleshooting my sound and it didn't work.My volume slider spazzes to 0 as i was moving it to 100.I tried restarting but it didn't work.Windows 10 ProASUSPC ID: 54070E87-B094-421D-AF98-37B480E49A6264-bitPlease can i fix this?...
  6. My volume on my HP Laptop is stuck on 0% or 100% sound irrespective of slider level what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume on my HP Laptop is stuck on 0% or 100% sound irrespective of slider level what...: Hi , this issue is regarding the volume on my HP laptop running on Windows 11. I had bought it when it was windows 10 and upgraded it. The volume has been working fine however for the past few months with Windows 10 and Windows 11 however all of a sudden there has been an...
  7. My volume on my HP Laptop is stuck on 0% or 100% sound irrespective of slider level what...

My volume on my HP Laptop is stuck on 0% or 100% sound irrespective of slider level what...: Hi , this issue is regarding the volume on my HP laptop running on Windows 11. I had bought it when it was windows 10 and upgraded it. The volume has been working fine however for the past few months with Windows 10 and Windows 11 however all of a sudden there has been an...
  8. Mic Volume Slider Stuck on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic Volume Slider Stuck on Screen: So I just set up my recording stuff for the first time on my new build. As soon as I turn the mixer on, this volume slider pops up in the way of everything and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. When I turn the mixer off, it disappears. I've checked Sound settings...
  9. Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume slider goes down to 0 by itself.: The volume on my laptop keeps going down to 0 as soon as I start up. I've tried updating drivers, uninstalling, and reinstalling Realtek audio but nothing works. Please help! submitted by /u/dubidubidoorafa [link] [comments]...
  10. microphone volume level slider resets to 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone volume level slider resets to 0: Whenever I try to slide the level of the microphone in the properties to be higher than 0 it resets. This is on a new headset and i've already tried to update the audio drivers and reset my computer.[ATTACH]...