Windows 10: My W10 works very slow

Discus and support My W10 works very slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried all the official suggestions and suggestions in threads that didn't fix it. A restart seems to be my last option. Do I need to have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SueBarrett2, Sep 21, 2019.

1. My W10 works very slow

I tried all the official suggestions and suggestions in threads that didn't fix it. A restart seems to be my last option. Do I need to have an activation code and do I need installation means?

Any help is appreciated.

:)

SueBarrett2, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Jojo_003 Win User
    W10 is slow after the anniversary update

Hi, my PC with W10 is so slow after the anniversary upgrade !

• I need to wait 2-3 minutes before use the computer after the boot of W10.
    • When I start Google Chrome/FireFox/Microsoft Edge, etc... this is long and the Interent pages is long to load.
    • The video on Internet bugs and lags.
    • Sometimes W10 bug and I can do nothing exclude move the mouse and wait.

I need a fix or a solution... thanks !

PS. I had a BSOD with IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE error, and I have no viruses on my computer.

Jojo_003, Sep 21, 2019
  4. My W10 works very slow

Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

is anyone able to get it running on windows 10 :: BioShock General Discussions

Frag Maniac, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

My W10 works very slow

1. My W10 works very slow - Similar Threads - W10 works very

2. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  3. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  4. Computer working very slow

Computer working very slow: please see below--- this is how I have the docking station with an external hard drive for MY computer. I would like to do the same for my wife's computer bu using that Hard drive you see that was taken out of an older computer for situations like this. I was thinking by...
  5. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer working very slow: please see below--- this is how I have the docking station with an external hard drive for MY computer. I would like to do the same for my wife's computer bu using that Hard drive you see that was taken out of an older computer for situations like this. I was thinking by...
  6. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer working very slow: hello to all-- I have been speaking with someone about this problem and would appreciate more advice and help :My wife's computer Hard Drive capacity is about 500GB and what is free on it is 165 GB. She has NO other drives and it is an older machine maybe 5-7 years old at...
  7. Computer working very slow

Computer working very slow: hello to all-- I have been speaking with someone about this problem and would appreciate more advice and help :My wife's computer Hard Drive capacity is about 500GB and what is free on it is 165 GB. She has NO other drives and it is an older machine maybe 5-7 years old at...
  8. Computer working very slow

9. my windows10 is very slow in working

in Windows 10 Customization
    my windows10 is very slow in working: my windows10 not work fast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows10-is-very-slow-in-working/8da79104-5c00-4f11-9cc2-174c4c29ab13
  10. My computer is working very slow

My computer is working very slow: My computer is working very slow because it has only 2gb ram so I was thinking if was able to increase the size of virtual ram or maybe its other name is System reserved space in Hard Drive I would be able to get more out of it, so I wanted to ask that this is possible or...