Windows 10: My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before

Discus and support My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; like when ever i select an area on the desktop that area goes to back to the wallpaper from http://prntscr.com/ni63kg HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PreschoolRain07, Apr 29, 2019.

1. My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before

like when ever i select an area on the desktop that area goes to back to the wallpaper from

http://prntscr.com/ni63kg

HELP!

:)

PreschoolRain07, Apr 29, 2019
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Apr 29, 2019
  3. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 29, 2019
  4. My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before

1. My wallpaper keeps on going back to the one i had before - Similar Threads - wallpaper keeps going

2. Go back to format before last update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go back to format before last update?: A few days ago my laptop updated. I didn't even notice it and I was able to use it while it updated so that was good. BUT I hate the new update and format! Onenote and Word are especially bad since I use them every day as a student. The new update changed the format and now...
  3. Go back to format before last update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go back to format before last update?: A few days ago my laptop updated. I didn't even notice it and I was able to use it while it updated so that was good. BUT I hate the new update and format! Onenote and Word are especially bad since I use them every day as a student. The new update changed the format and now...
  4. Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black: Whenever I start up my desktop my wallpaper immediately goes black, I have researched many solutions and none of them seem to work. The only thing that I have found to help was to restart Windows Explorer in task manager but that only temporarily fixes it....
  5. Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black

Windows Wallpaper Keeps Going Black: Whenever I start up my desktop my wallpaper immediately goes black, I have researched many solutions and none of them seem to work. The only thing that I have found to help was to restart Windows Explorer in task manager but that only temporarily fixes it....
  6. How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?: Every time Microsoft forces an update on me, I know it is going to mean hours and hours of finding settings that have moved in order to get my computer looking and running like it was before. I always have to reset all my default programs to not automatically open horrible...
  7. How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?

How to go back to what I had before a terrible update?: Every time Microsoft forces an update on me, I know it is going to mean hours and hours of finding settings that have moved in order to get my computer looking and running like it was before. I always have to reset all my default programs to not automatically open horrible...
  8. Wallpaper keeps instantly changing back to previous after selecting a new one.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper keeps instantly changing back to previous after selecting a new one.: i downloaded a wallpaper app called rainify and have since deleted it and all files associated. however when i try to change my background to another image it instantly reverts back to the image i had before deleting the app. (its a dynamic image). can someone help me out?...
  9. Product Key keeps going back to last one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key keeps going back to last one: Hello, so recently I followed this dumb tutorial on how to get windows 10 for free, now I want to go back and uninstall it but every time I run the command it says its uninstalled, but a couple days after it keeps coming back and I have to run the command again. Its also a...
  10. Where did my speakers go? Before this I had to go into sound and disable my laptop speakers...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my speakers go? Before this I had to go into sound and disable my laptop speakers...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bromomento69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk8z83/where_did_my_speakers_go_before_this_i_had_to_go/