Windows 10: My wallpaper wont load.

Discus and support My wallpaper wont load. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by K. Evan, Apr 1, 2023.

1. K. Evan Win User

My wallpaper wont load.

Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,

:)

K. Evan, Apr 1, 2023

2. unable to change the lock screen Wallpaper.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the exact issue that you are facing?

• Are you facing issues while trying to change the lock screen Wallpaper?

• Are you not able to choose the directory where the wallpapers has been saved?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to restart the computer and check if you are able to successfully change the lock screen wallpaper.

• From Desktop, right click and select
      Personalize

• In Personalization window, click on
      Lock Screen
      in the left pane.

• And choose wallpaper you would like to apply for the lock screen by choosing the browse option.

• Close the Personalization window.
    If the issue still persists, please do reply with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 1, 2023
  3. tarn_55 Win User
    photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Apr 1, 2023
  4. netrate Win User

My wallpaper wont load.

Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

My wallpaper wont load. 310450d1607810556t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-1.png

Step 2

My wallpaper wont load. 310449d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-2.png

Step 3

My wallpaper wont load. 310448d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-3.png

Step 4

My wallpaper wont load. 310447d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-4.png

step 5

My wallpaper wont load. 310446d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-5.png

Step 6 - Error

My wallpaper wont load. 310445d1607810544t-weird-occurrence-desktop-wont-load-spinning-wheel-etc-mr-step-6.png

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

My wallpaper wont load.

1. My wallpaper wont load. - Similar Threads - wallpaper wont load

2. My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lock screen wallpaper won't load or save.: I tried multiple times to change my lock screen wallpaper to a custom photo, but it won't load. It gets stuck on a loading screen on the preview and it won't load or save afterwards....
  3. My wallpaper wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper wont load.: Today i was trying to load a new wallpaper for my laptop, somehow it displays black and when i try to open the background setting, the settings app just freezes and somehow i restarted it and it still doesnt work,...
  4. Second display wallpaper wont change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second display wallpaper wont change: I know how to change the wallpaper in the settings for individual displays, but when I click to set it for display 2 nothing happens, and choosing display 1 changes both. Please help!...
  5. My pc wont load anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wont load anything: Firstly, it takes three minutes for my pc to boot up. And once in finally in, it takes 5 minutes for me to load applications, even something as simple as Google. I've checked for viruses, gotten rid of all cookies, cleaned out junk files, and done just about everything I can...
  6. my cooking fever wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my cooking fever wont load: my cooking fever wont load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cooking-fever-wont-load/5078dcf6-afc6-4907-9882-b04f79ff2a59
  7. My laptop wont load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop wont load: It might have been an update that installed wrong, but my laptop will no longer load. I have an msi laptop so the start screen shows the msi logo and some loading dots. But my scree freezes after the dots go around 1 time. I cant boot up into safe mode and have tried to do...
  8. My Minecraft Wont load

My Minecraft Wont load: I got Minecraft but when I click on it it shows "MOJANG" but after that it just goes blank, it doesnt shut down or anything but it just goes white,please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-wont-load/fcfea78f-19e9-4790-828c-60fe492474a7
  9. several of my apps wont load

several of my apps wont load: Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-of-my-apps-wont-load/1cd1f7ad-59a2-4193-9690-504a2d93a86c
  10. Cant load my wallpaper. Won't load on my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant load my wallpaper. Won't load on my screen.: im having issues with my w2allpapere downloadingto my computer. anyone know what I can do. * Original title: i cant load my waper want load on my sceen * Moved from: Website issues / Windows 10...