Windows 10: my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching.

Discus and support my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i know this has been asked before, and there are solutions, but its seriously pissing me off because none of the solutions work for me. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/seulchi, Jan 21, 2021.

1. my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching.

my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching. -TUsyYW8KcZSU-hn03LSQSsCAkhlC4RZHk089YHXA4Q.jpg

i know this has been asked before, and there are solutions, but its seriously pissing me off because none of the solutions work for me.

i have two monitors i use to write code, and i want 2 separate wallpapers for them. sometimes the wallpaper on monitor 2 will switch to the wallpaper on monitor 1. i set the wallpapers by selecting the two images in file explorer, right clicking and select 'set as desktop background'. this used to work last time but i dont know what i did that allowed it to automatically change by itself.

the background type in the settings will automatically switch to slideshow, which I DO NOT want (see example below). there isn't even an option for setting the wallpapers individually.

there was some solutions about opening up the run program and going directly to the control panel but when i do so the path just leads me to this settings screen.

what am i supposed to do? im so triggered when i see the wallpaper change. i want it to remain stationary.

https://preview.redd.it/eanoa1k2mpc...bp&s=a41380dcca7207b605c36a14dbdee46749839665

submitted by /u/seulchi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/seulchi, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Kooozku Win User
    Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can
    see about 100 wallpapers. I tried looking this up but could not find anything, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kooozku, Jan 21, 2021
  4. N1DA Win User

my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching.

Dual monitor separate wallpapers

I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list.

Thema:

my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching.

1. my wallpapers on my dual monitor keep switching. - Similar Threads - wallpapers dual monitor

2. Dual Monitor Wallpaper Keeps Changing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Monitor Wallpaper Keeps Changing: So I have a dual monitor display setup. An LG Ultragear 1440 landscape and my secondary monitor LG Ultragear 1080p vertical. I want to have different wallpapers on each monitor. For whatever reason my primary monitor will change the wallpaper to the same wallpaper as the...
  3. My screen is switching without a dual monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is switching without a dual monitor: For some reason, my single monitor switches screens constantly. I don't even have dual monitor on. It always makes another screen from the right come in, so I can never go back and play something, or d o what I was doing. The sounds still appear in the background, and I have...
  4. Dual Monitor wallpaper

Dual Monitor wallpaper: Can I set different wallpaper on each of two monitors? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-wallpaper/8c11b7bf-b4d3-4fac-b8d4-62f6132503ad
  5. Wallpapers for dual monitors

Wallpapers for dual monitors: Hello, I've noticed a problem recently, I have two monitors, and used to have two wallpapers on both of them a different wallpaper on each monitor, I haven't changed my wallpaper in a long time, to set a specific wallpaper for each monitor you'd usually go to Settings,...
  6. Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors

Wallpaper Slideshow on Dual Monitors: Hi! I recently found some desktop backgrounds of the same outdoor scene, but with a changing time of day as you go through themmorning, sunset, night. I wanted to put them on a slideshow to change every four hours or so, so the pictures change to reflect the time of day as it...
  7. Dual monitor separate wallpapers

Dual monitor separate wallpapers: I am trying to get different wallpapers on both of my monitors however when i right click the images in settings 3 options come up, one saying set for all monitors, and the other two say set for monitor 2, there is no set for monitor 1 option in the list....
  8. Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in"

Dual monitor wallpaper "zoomed in": I am attempting to set up a dual monitor wallpaper display. When I set the image as desktop background, it appears to be zoomed in and very blurry. I have two 1920x1080p monitors, so am using a 3840x1080p wallpaper. When I select the "Tile" option, I can see about 100...
  9. Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem

Dual Monitor Wallpaper problem: Hi, I have Dual Monitor but both have different resolutions. Main one is 1920 x 1080 and other one is 1280 x 1024. I want to set the same wallpaper on both but this is how it looks: [img] It's displaying nicely on the second monitor with black on the top...
  10. Multiple monitor wallpaper keeps switching

Multiple monitor wallpaper keeps switching: I have 2 monitors in extended desktop mode and each one has a different wallpaper. I saved them as a theme but after a little while, they seem to switch witch screen they are on (monitor 1's wallpaper goes to monitor 2 and monitor 2's wallpaper goes to monitor 1). If I go...