Windows 10: My weather display is to small

Discus and support My weather display is to small in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im not sure how to make this fill my 43in 1080P screen which I have a screen resolution set for 4k the picture looks pretty good *chuckle 51112 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pwdiver, May 22, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

My weather display is to small

Im not sure how to make this fill my 43in 1080P screen which I have a screen resolution set for 4k the picture looks pretty good *chuckle

:)

pwdiver, May 22, 2016

2. how to check weather my lumia 520 phone display is original or not because i suspect it to be replaced.

I am unable to understand your question. What does weather have to do with display being original. Just get the weather app (my favourite is Bing Weather) and get weather. Done.

Jay_answers, May 22, 2016
  3. how to check weather my lumia 520 phone display is original or not because i suspect it to be replaced.

how to check weather my lumia 520 phone display is original or not because i suspect it to be replaced.

and are there any codes to troubleshoot my phone just like in samsung.

hafeezuddinsk, May 22, 2016
  4. pwdiver Win User

Well now I have a Samsung 40in 4k tv the picture while using it as my monitor is awesome but I still have the same issue as with the 43in 1080p tv my weather station display is only showing up in the upper left corner of the display and the rest is all white cant figure out how to increase the size to utilize the full display.

pwdiver, Jun 18, 2016
Thema:

1. My weather display is to small - Similar Threads - weather display small

2. display problem small area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display problem small area: display has out of focus icons in just in one spot on the display - it is a rectangle of about 1.5 icons tall and 4 icons wide. - what icon in settings have i pressed or key combinations have i pressed to cause this?- it is apparent it is not a malfunction of the display...
  3. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  4. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  5. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Weather temp displaying in taskbar

Weather temp displaying in taskbar: Why does the weather display the temp on my HP desktop when pinned to taskbar but when I pin it on my HP Laptop all I see is the weather icon no temp display? I would like laptop to be the same as desktop...
  7. small screen displays

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    small screen displays: I keep getting content will not display correctly on small screen why? what can do about it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-screen-displays/acb927ce-32d4-4d18-b50b-2475e1c09c40
  8. absurdly small display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    absurdly small display: I'm not sure if the stated topic best describes the issue I'm having, but first look at this:[IMG] the problem I'm having here is best evidenced by the tiny tiny play/pause/rew/ff etc. icons at the bottom of the program display and the icon display inside the blue box at...
  9. My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My weather app always displays the weather for wrong date: My weather app always displays the weather for Feb or Mar 20 ,2018, instead of the current date. (It is Tuesday the 20th, so I don't know which month.) I have updated recently and ensured my time and date settings are correct, but the problem persists.How do I fix it?...
  10. Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?

Current Weather Display: How To Have Windows 10 Display the Weather?: Hey guys, I've noticed that when I lock my Windows 10 PC using "Windows key + L" the time is displayed and only sometimes the weather is displayed. The weather is only displayed some times for some reason... What can I do? I just want to see the current...