Windows 10: My webcam doesn´t work

Discus and support My webcam doesn´t work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by francisco.pantoja, Apr 21, 2020.

1. My webcam doesn´t work

I get the 0xA00F4244 error when i open the camera app on my laptop. My laptop's model is Asus GL552J. I already search for the driver on the official website and i didn't find anything. I also checked the device manager, and i can´t find the camera. Please somebody help me, i really need the webcam

:)

francisco.pantoja, Apr 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My webcam doesn´t work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Bushka Win User

My webcam doesn´t work

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

My webcam doesn´t work

1. My webcam doesn´t work - Similar Threads - webcam doesn´t

2. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  3. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  4. Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam: My webcam is refusing to turn on. I have no idea when the last time it turned on was but ive tried everything and nothing works. I have a windows 11 Version 23H2 Hp pavillion laptop. I dont have the webcam listed in device manager so i have no idea if its a driver issue. ive...
  5. Webcam

Webcam: My webcam is refusing to turn on. I have no idea when the last time it turned on was but ive tried everything and nothing works. I have a windows 11 Version 23H2 Hp pavillion laptop. I dont have the webcam listed in device manager so i have no idea if its a driver issue. ive...
  6. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  7. when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...

when i am trying to use my android device as a webcam the switch to front button is showing...: I am a windows insider, I am also using the updated phone link app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-am-trying-to-use-my-android-device-as-a/4769e493-53df-4d91-8679-45d8e2f11285
  8. Problem with Webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Webcam: I'm on an Asus VivoBook and my camera is not working. The camera app shows a blank screen. The device manager says 'The device is working properly'. However, in the event log, it says 'Device USB\VID_322E&PID_2012&MI_00\7&11cbd490&0&0000 requires further installation'. I have...
  9. Problem with Webcam

Problem with Webcam: I'm on an Asus VivoBook and my camera is not working. The camera app shows a blank screen. The device manager says 'The device is working properly'. However, in the event log, it says 'Device USB\VID_322E&PID_2012&MI_00\7&11cbd490&0&0000 requires further installation'. I have...
  10. All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Windows 11 Audio Outputs Disappearing when my Logitech C920 webcam is plugged in: I just purchased a new laptop a couple of weeks ago and I've been encountering this problem with the audio. I use a Logitech C920 webcam, and I have it plugged into a USB Switch and it's functioned fine with previous laptops where I've had this setup. With Windows 11,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my camera doesnt work