Windows 10: My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

Discus and support My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. ive been trying to sort this issue foir months now and its really starting to annoy me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by g4m1ng BE4VER, May 14, 2021.

1. My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. ive been trying to sort this issue foir months now and its really starting to annoy me as i've spoken to so many people about this issue and no one knows what to do about it. Please someone help me!!!!!!! in OBS studio it says VLC and MJPEG errorsa but have no idea how to fix this

:)

g4m1ng BE4VER, May 14, 2021
  2. centz005 Win User

Asus Q534UX Laptop Screen Glitch/Tear

I bought an Asus Q534UX laptop last month. Maybe once per day or less, the screen would glitch/tear -- it was usually around the bottom fifth of the screen and was a quick, blink-and-you'll-miss-it horizontal glitch. I never thought much of it until yesterday
    when the screen refused to do anything but flicker black when i tried to wake the laptop up from a quick sleep.

Luckily i was within my return window, so I got the laptop exchanged for a supposedly new one. I've had this new one for less than a day, but now the screen has glitched multiple times, throughout the screen. It's similar in nature -- horizontally across the
    screen like a glitch or a rough screen tear, looking like static -- but it lasts longer and will happen multiple times within a 5-s span.

Have other people experienced this glitch? is there a fix, or is it a harbinger of things to come?

Thanks.

centz005, May 14, 2021
  3. joegti Win User
    Diagonal Screen Tearing

It seems as if it is just within the browser. It seems to work perfectly fine in games and the Netflix app has no tearing at all.

joegti, May 14, 2021
  4. Levande Win User

My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

Screen Tearing Outside of Games

New revelation - Screen tearing only occurs without a game / program (?) running in the background.

Also, I've used DDU to completely uninstall my Nvidia drivers and have installed the newest drivers available, but I am still experiencing the screen tearing only within browsers. Turning on Hardware Acceleration in Chrome does stop the screen tearing, but it also causes a ton of video errors when I watch live streams on twitch.tv, so that's not really a viable solution to my problem.

Levande, May 14, 2021
Thema:

My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up.

1. My webcam glitches and screen tears everytime i load a game up. - Similar Threads - webcam glitches screen

2. Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...: Everytime I run an app or play any game I reset graphics card by pressing Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B hoping to resolve but I get a BSOD. I use an ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED running Windows 11 2H22. It keeps bothering me everytime. For following details here is a photo of the error and...
  3. Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I play a game or open an app the screen glitches and starts flickering and I...: Everytime I run an app or play any game I reset graphics card by pressing Windows+Ctrl+Shift+B hoping to resolve but I get a BSOD. I use an ASUS Vivobook 15 OLED running Windows 11 2H22. It keeps bothering me everytime. For following details here is a photo of the error and...
  4. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching / Tearing: I have an Asus ROG STRIX GL502VMK laptop. After doing the latest update of Windows 10, my laptop has started to have issues with the Windows UI and certain parts of other applications looking pixelated and shifting, like a tearing. Its not constant, and if I leave the Windows...
  5. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Glitching / Tearing: I have an Asus ROG STRIX GL502VMK laptop. After doing the latest update of Windows 10, my laptop has started to have issues with the Windows UI and certain parts of other applications looking pixelated and shifting, like a tearing. Its not constant, and if I leave the Windows...
  6. Screen Glitching / Tearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My webcam glitches and then turns off to a black screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My webcam glitches and then turns off to a black screen.: I uninstall and re-install the drivers, it works for 3 minutes, and then turns off again. my webcam has nothing wrong, my laptop is very strong and is not damaged in any way. I never messed with my camera before this, but it is very very annoying because it's affecting my...
  8. Noticing small screen tearing/glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noticing small screen tearing/glitches: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knj0yu/noticing_small_screen_tearingglitches/
  9. Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Everytime I load up a game this pops up HELP: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iClujj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2nzdb/everytime_i_load_up_a_game_this_pops_up_help/
  10. Screen Tearing Outside of Games

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Tearing Outside of Games: Lately my computer has been experience screen tearing when outside of games. Usually I experience this when I'm scrolling up and down on websites such as reddit and this only goes on for less than 10 minutes at a time after which it will just not occur anymore. Not sure what...