Windows 10: My webcam isn't recognised

Discus and support My webcam isn't recognised in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrsFrizzleGaveMePCP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftpapx/my_webcam_isnt_recognised/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrsFrizzleGaveMePCP, Apr 2, 2020.

1. My webcam isn't recognised

/u/MrsFrizzleGaveMePCP, Apr 2, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

My webcam isn't recognised

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

My webcam isn't recognised

1. My webcam isn't recognised - Similar Threads - webcam isn't recognised

2. My harddrive isn't recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My harddrive isn't recognised: I got an error "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". So I referred to every possible solution on Microsoft Answers, google, and youtube. But none of them worked for me.I tried to install new Windows using a bootable USB pen drive. And there I got another error saying " No device drivers...
  3. My harddrive isn't recognised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My harddrive isn't recognised: I got an error "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME". So I referred to every possible solution on Microsoft Answers, google, and youtube. But none of them worked for me.I tried to install new Windows using a bootable USB pen drive. And there I got another error saying " No device drivers...
  4. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  5. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  6. The webcam isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The webcam isn't working.: It was working fine but now if flickers or doesn't work at all. Sometimes I get a message that the camera can't be found. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting, but nothing seems to help. There is an error code but I don't know where to use it. What should...
  7. Windows 10 isn't recognising the webcam on my Philips 241B7Q monitor

Windows 10 isn't recognising the webcam on my Philips 241B7Q monitor: Hi there, I've tried installing the driver for this device, even then I only see the webcam on my laptop in the list of devices. Weirdly, the list shows TWO devices under camera, BOTH called integrated webcam, both with same properties. How can I fix this?...
  8. My webcam microphone isn't working

My webcam microphone isn't working: I recently bought an external USB webcam. The camera on the webcam works, however, the Mic doesn't work. The mic shows that it's connected, however, it doesn't detect any audio. I tried updating the drivers, I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them aswell. Nothing...
  9. USB webcam not recognised

USB webcam not recognised: Hi, I recently purchased a new USB webcam but when I plugged it in to my laptop it tried to install it then a message popped up saying the device could not be recognised. I have tried plugging it into the two other USB ports on my laptop and back in the first one, and I...
  10. my webcam isn't working

my webcam isn't working: I need to use ZOOM in this age of sheltering in place. My web cam shows as blocked. I have joined with video on. I checked my webcam settings in windows 10 and it thinks its on. There is a light beside the camera in the top of my monitor half that is on. Camera is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use xbox 360 kinect for webcam on windows 10

2. using kinect 360 with windows 10