Windows 10: my webcam isn't working pls help

Discus and support my webcam isn't working pls help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my webcam isn't working pls help. its not even ;isted in my device manager. Different softwares like ZOOM, OneNote keeps telling me i don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TosinFayanju, Apr 13, 2020.

1. my webcam isn't working pls help

my webcam isn't working pls help. its not even ;isted in my device manager. Different softwares like ZOOM, OneNote keeps telling me i don't have any camera installed.

i am using hp255 with win10 1908

:)

TosinFayanju, Apr 13, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

my webcam isn't working pls help

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

my webcam isn't working pls help

1. my webcam isn't working pls help - Similar Threads - webcam isn't working

2. Minecraft not working pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not working pls help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM...
  3. my pc doesnt work PLS HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc doesnt work PLS HELP: so my pc before this was ok but now it doesnt the problem is that whenever the pc is on what i see is the microsoft 10 logo start up but then it has a blue screen with the loading circle and it says microsoft is aout repairing pls do not close the pc and then when it is on...
  4. The webcam isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The webcam isn't working.: It was working fine but now if flickers or doesn't work at all. Sometimes I get a message that the camera can't be found. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting, but nothing seems to help. There is an error code but I don't know where to use it. What should...
  5. My webcam microphone isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam microphone isn't working: I recently bought an external USB webcam. The camera on the webcam works, however, the Mic doesn't work. The mic shows that it's connected, however, it doesn't detect any audio. I tried updating the drivers, I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them aswell. Nothing...
  6. My webcam isn't recognised

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My webcam isn't recognised: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrsFrizzleGaveMePCP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftpapx/my_webcam_isnt_recognised/
  7. my webcam isn't working

my webcam isn't working: I need to use ZOOM in this age of sheltering in place. My web cam shows as blocked. I have joined with video on. I checked my webcam settings in windows 10 and it thinks its on. There is a light beside the camera in the top of my monitor half that is on. Camera is still...
  8. My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My external mic is not working. Pls Help !!!!!: Hey Guys, My External Mic is not working. My Headphone sound is working but my mic is not working, pls give your suggestions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-external-mic-is-not-working-pls-help/8404332e-6a3b-4cab-9fe8-bd4156c0859e
  9. This problem isn't getting solved pls help.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This problem isn't getting solved pls help.: I have been passing through problem since long. The Windows Defender got turned off automatically how I don't know. Literally my pc has started using much of the internet pls help and suggest the best option I can use. and if possible please also suggest the cause of...
  10. Webcam not working help :(

Webcam not working help :(: Hi , i have a Asus Zenbook UX303L and for awhile now i am not able to use the webcam to skype or just normal camera in the laptop itself. I am using Windows 10. I have tried various method but it all does not work. I tried going to the device manager to update the legacy...