Windows 10: My webcam will not record video.

Discus and support My webcam will not record video. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DianeNix, Jul 29, 2020.

1. DianeNix Win User

My webcam will not record video.

I get error code 0xA00F425C<videoCaptureFileCreationFailed> 0x80270200

:)

DianeNix, Jul 29, 2020

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    webcam records audio but no video

Hi Corey,

The webcam's functionality may be affected by the settings of the application you're using. The webcam's settings and the application settings can collide. We'd like to ask a few questions to help us identify why there's no video output:

• What applications are you using with the webcam?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages or return codes when using the webcam?

In the meantime, you can check this link on how to get started in using your webcam.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Erika Aro, Jul 29, 2020
  4. HerveOB Win User

Webcam video sound recording

Hi,

I have a dell Inspirion 15 700 series core i7 windows 10. I am trying to record a video introduction using the webcam app that came with the laptop and the video recoding is fine, but I cannot for the life of me record my voice. Please advise.

HerveOB, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. My webcam will not record video. - Similar Threads - webcam record video

2. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound: Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve...
  3. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound: Hi,I have an HP laptop that has a front camera. When I record any video by using this laptop, audio does not record with the video. Zoom is working fine with audio and video. But the video recording on this laptop does not record sound. Could you please help me to resolve...
  4. HP Laptop webcam video recording does not record sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Record video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  6. Record video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Record video: I have a lecture that I can't download but only be able to play in browsers. I need an app that would record my chrome page only. At the same time, I want to be able to use other apps which shouldn't affect the chrome recording process. Does anyone know any app or have any...
  7. Webcam no video?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam no video?: Hey guys, I have a Logitech C615 webcam which was working just fine yesterday. I needed to change its USB port and since making the change, it has no video output. I have since returned it to its previous port and the issue persists. My privacy settings are correct, the...
  8. Webcam Recording

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Webcam Recording: I am needing help with allowing my webcam to record while the computer terminal is locked. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop. I have a usb-connected webcam. It is Logitech HD Pro C920. I only have the "Camera" application on my computer. This is a work computer and I am not...
  9. Video recording

Video recording: I cannot record a video with my camera app for windows 10. The camera takes pics but when I click the record button it doesnt record. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording/65ea25c0-a3a3-40c7-be8a-9b9900de23ee
  10. how to record video with webcam? windows 10

how to record video with webcam? windows 10: Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-record-video-with-webcam-windows-10/a65fae0f-86d3-4a82-999d-5003a2c78ad8