Windows 10: My WI-FI adaptor does not work

Discus and support My WI-FI adaptor does not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My WI-FI adaptor in Asus ZenBook 14 does not work and it is shown as idle in device manager. I tried to solve this problem even by reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AliEltamaly, Sep 17, 2019.

1. My WI-FI adaptor does not work

My WI-FI adaptor in Asus ZenBook 14 does not work and it is shown as idle in device manager. I tried to solve this problem even by reinstalling the windows without help.

Regards,

Ali

:)

AliEltamaly, Sep 17, 2019

2. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Wi-Fi direct adaptor

How can I reconnect to my Microsoft Wi-Fi direct adaptor after accidentally deleting?

NormaMarsh, Sep 17, 2019
  4. My WI-FI adaptor does not work

Drop Wi-Fi connection after I terminate a session.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue could be due to the Wi-Fi driver is outdated. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if it helps resolving the issue. I suggest you to update the Wi-Fi driver manually and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Network adaptor and right click on it and
      Wi-Fi driver and update the driver.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

My WI-FI adaptor does not work

1. My WI-FI adaptor does not work - Similar Threads - adaptor does

2. WiFi connecting to mobile data but not with adaptor device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi connecting to mobile data but not with adaptor device.: I installed windows 10 on my pc and now I can't connect to internet. I tried to connected it to my mobile data and it catches signals for that but those too very low. I have updated all the drivers and even tried installing them again but it didn't help. It still doesn't...
  3. Wifi does not work on brand new computer. Wifi Adaptor not found - Code 45

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi does not work on brand new computer. Wifi Adaptor not found - Code 45: I just unboxed a Lenovo LOQ and found it very odd that I needed to connect an ethernet cable to complete the setup process. Upon completion, I noticed there was no option for Wifi connections. Nothing in settings. I have done a "Network Reset" countless times. Through Google...
  4. Wifi does not work on brand new computer. Wifi Adaptor not found - Code 45

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi does not work on brand new computer. Wifi Adaptor not found - Code 45: I just unboxed a Lenovo LOQ and found it very odd that I needed to connect an ethernet cable to complete the setup process. Upon completion, I noticed there was no option for Wifi connections. Nothing in settings. I have done a "Network Reset" countless times. Through Google...
  5. what is WMI Performance Reverse Adaptor and what does it do in windows11 ?

what is WMI Performance Reverse Adaptor and what does it do in windows11 ?: I don't really have a problem so much as I would just like to know what this process is? Just trying to get the most out of my Windows11 Lenovo Legion laptop as a gaming platform....
  6. what is WMI Performance Reverse Adaptor and what does it do in windows11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is WMI Performance Reverse Adaptor and what does it do in windows11 ?: I don't really have a problem so much as I would just like to know what this process is? Just trying to get the most out of my Windows11 Lenovo Legion laptop as a gaming platform....
  7. Reset network adaptor and Wi-Fi adaptor does not function anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset network adaptor and Wi-Fi adaptor does not function anymore: I had some problems connecting to a new network, so I tried reseting the network adaptors. However, after that my Wi-Fi does not work anymore, the button for Wi-Fi I don't know how it's called i'm sorry disappeared.When I troubleshoot it, it was described as - "problem with...
  8. Reset network adaptor and Wi-Fi adaptor does not function anymore

Reset network adaptor and Wi-Fi adaptor does not function anymore: I had some problems connecting to a new network, so I tried reseting the network adaptors. However, after that my Wi-Fi does not work anymore, the button for Wi-Fi I don't know how it's called i'm sorry disappeared.When I troubleshoot it, it was described as - "problem with...
  9. My wireless adaptor does not see my new 5G router but can see my neighbour's similar router...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wireless adaptor does not see my new 5G router but can see my neighbour's similar router...: Hi friends, Can some help me with finding my wifi connection? All the devices in my home can connect to the new SSID connection except my laptop. I have Windows 10 and have used almost every tip I could get on the internet, including: - Updating driver - Enabling TCP IPv6...
  10. Network adaptor does not work (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adaptor does not work (Windows 10): After some updates, my network adaptor has stopped working. "Restore pc to earlier status" never works since I purchased my dell laptop about 2 years ago. I have updated to the latest available network adaptor for windows 10. Tried loading default setting from F2 while...