Windows 10: My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

Discus and support My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know anything about computer, so u have to talk to me like a child... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by justin miner, Dec 5, 2022.

1. My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

I don’t know anything about computer, so u have to talk to me like a child

:)

justin miner, Dec 5, 2022
  2. pappawado Win User

Wi-Fi connection

Trying to connect my Wi-Fi but under settings for network Wi-Fi the Wi-Fi and airplane more setting do not appear. It starts with data storage. Please help because I cannot connect my other computer to the internet or Wi-Fi after upgrading to windows 10.

pappawado, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Amadeus51 Win User
    No wi-fi connection

I found the restore points and went back to last month, when the Wi-Fi was still working. I reconnected the router. The control panel says the connection is secure and connected when I tried to get online via wireless rather than DSL, but the icon on the bottom is still the DSL one. Do I have to disconnect the DSL cable in order to use the Wi-Fi or does it matter? The control panel lists both internet connections.

Amadeus51, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Frank C Win User

My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

Wi-Fi not connected

I have a "Wi-Fi not connected" message in Control Panel Network and Internet > connections.
    The computer is a Windows 10 HP envy 700 - 414. The Wi-Fi is Broadcom 802.11. the driver is 7.35.336.0 12/7/2015
    How do I connect it?
    Thanks

My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called... [​IMG]

Frank C, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

1. My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called... - Similar Threads - disappeared option connect

2. Wi-fi just disappeared, can not connect to wi-fi, and have no WiFi option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi just disappeared, can not connect to wi-fi, and have no WiFi option.: All it talks about is ethernet, but I have always used wifi. Need to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-just-disappeared-can-not-connect-to-wi-fi/1cd7b4f0-ca0c-4bf9-b616-cb03f28d10ee
  3. Wi-fi just disappeared, can not connect to wi-fi, and have no WiFi option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi just disappeared, can not connect to wi-fi, and have no WiFi option.: All it talks about is ethernet, but I have always used wifi. Need to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-just-disappeared-can-not-connect-to-wi-fi/1cd7b4f0-ca0c-4bf9-b616-cb03f28d10ee
  4. My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi disappeared, it give me the option to connect to any Wi-Fi connection, I called...: I don’t know anything about computer, so u have to talk to me like a child https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wi-fi-disappeared-it-give-me-the-option-to/52035f25-82f8-47ba-8078-4a8de219554e
  5. Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fix Wi-Fi Connection Problems Wi-Fi connection method disappeared: The Wi-Fi shortcut is disappeared from the start bar. Even the Wi-Fi shortcut in the setting at the Network & Internet section has gone. After troubleshooting the issue, it pop up 'There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter'. Furthermore, I'm currently not...
  6. Wi-Fi Connection Disappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wi-Fi Connection Disappearing: For around a month now, my laptop will be connected to the internet, and out of nowhere, the WIFi network will disappear and I’ll lose connection. The only way I’m able to reconnect is by restarting my computer. I am not sure what’s causing this problem and I don’t know what...
  7. Wi Fi connections

Wi Fi connections: Hi there I have several computers of various ages all running windows 10 my newest computers seem to stay connected without issue my older comps microsoft surface core I7 8gig ram and my toshiba core I5 8gig ram both have lost connections from time to time and the...
  8. wi-fi connection

wi-fi connection: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 same as this one but it doesn't have the capability to connect with wi fi. is there an app that I can purchase and download to a thumb drive so that I can transfer to the other computer....
  9. Wi Fi connections

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi Fi connections: My laptop connection to the WIFI hub disconnects when I connect an HP 1200 printer and vice versa. I can only use one or the other at one time. It was working fine until today and not sure what might have changed....
  10. Wi-Fi Connectivity

Wi-Fi Connectivity: After Windows 10 upgrade on my HP P7-1420t I lost my ability to connect to Wi-Fi. Network Adapters listed in Device Manager: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, Wan Miniports - IKEv2, IP, IPv6, L2TP, PPPOE, PPTP, SSTP and Network Monitor. Any help in regaining my Wi-Fi...