Windows 10: My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

Discus and support My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was at school today and I was going to do some work but my internet wasn't working even though about 15 minutes ago it was. I ran a troubleshoot on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CinderSminder, Oct 4, 2018.

1. My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

I was at school today and I was going to do some work but my internet wasn't working even though about 15 minutes ago it was. I ran a troubleshoot on it and it said you can only use internet by using a ethernet cable. so right now I'm using a ethernet cable. I want to fix this problem and I want to use my Wi-Fi wirelessly and not using a ethernet cable.

please help me fix this problem

:)

CinderSminder, Oct 4, 2018

2. Wi-Fi - randomly stops working and cannot connect to internet message

I Hope that somebody can help with this one ...

Randomly my Wi-Fi Internet stops working, with a not connected icon in the system tray. When i click on the icon the network is there in the list. I Click on connect and then i get a 'Cannot connect to the internet' message.

if i reboot the Wi-Fi reconnects and all is well, but this means i have to close everything down and restart, then re-load everything once again.

I am running Redstone 2 version of Windows - 1703 (build 15063.250)
    The Wireless adaptor driver is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adaptor.

The problem has only arisen recently after weeks of smooth running after the Redstone 2 upgrade.

bluemoon4ever, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Marivel Man, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Sudip_BK Win User

My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

Connected To Wi-Fi but no Internet!!

My Nokia Lumia 520 is connected to Wi-Fi but it doesn't have internet connection. It says
    "This may be because your mobile data connections are turned off".

Whereas other devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi and have working internet connection. There is no MAC filtering in the router.

Strange thing is that when I create hotspot from my laptop then only there's internet connection in my Nokia Lumia 520.

I did soft reset but there's still the problem!!

I don't know what's wrong..

Need help!!!!

Sudip_BK, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

1. My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet - Similar Threads - working laptop won't

2. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  3. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  4. My Wi-Fi internet says it’s has no internet, however my internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wi-Fi internet says it’s has no internet, however my internet works: As stated in the tititle, this causes issues like nvidia says it dosent have internet. But I can download things on google and play Fortnite, or download things on steam. In the bottom right the Wi-Fi indicator says I do not have internet. This happened after doing a system...
  5. My Wi-Fi internet says it’s has no internet, however my internet works

My Wi-Fi internet says it’s has no internet, however my internet works: As stated in the tititle, this causes issues like nvidia says it dosent have internet. But I can download things on google and play Fortnite, or download things on steam. In the bottom right the Wi-Fi indicator says I do not have internet. This happened after doing a system...
  6. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  7. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

Wi-fi connected, but no internet: I'm having issues with my wifi connection on my laptop running Windows 10. When I try to connect, I'm getting a message that it's connected, but no internet. I was connected just fine an hour ago.I cannot try anything with the physical router, because my connection is...
  8. Wi-fi connected, but no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...

My Wi-Fi is connected but won't connect to the internet. Other devices connected can...: Other devices connect just fine to the network. I've reset the network settings, I've rebooted the router. Only thing that works is bridging a network from router - phone - laptop. Please help me....
  10. My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet

My Wi-Fi- is working, my laptop won't connect to the internet, or even any internet: I was at school today and I was going to do some work but my internet wasn't working even though about 15 minutes ago it was. I ran a troubleshoot on it and it said you can only use internet by using a ethernet cable. so right now I'm using a ethernet cable. I want to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. LAPTOP WONT ERCONGNISE my internet even with ethernet 2018