Windows 10: my wi fi won't stay on

Discus and support my wi fi won't stay on in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; *Sad my wi fi keeps turning off and I have to keep going in to turn it back on 59876 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vrbarker, Aug 10, 2016.

1. vrbarker Win User

my wi fi won't stay on

*Sad my wi fi keeps turning off and I have to keep going in to turn it back on

:)

vrbarker, Aug 10, 2016

2. Home group & wifi

I cannot bring up my home group from router & my wi-fi won't stay on keeps saying off

LINDAHUNT-879, Aug 10, 2016
  3. #1 how can wi-fi not to be forced stop when screen times out ? I have a Samsung ATIV S by the way?

This remains a huge issue with phone 7.X. Wifi won't stay on forever. On my 510, this is what I do when I am using Wi-Fi.

I set my data connection and keep my Wi-Fi on too. So, this way, notifications will be checked via the data connection and when I wake up the phone, all the data based operations takes place over Wi-Fi.

Always on is available on windows phone 8 though.

Jay_answers, Aug 10, 2016
  4. my wi fi won't stay on

computer model make.. or Motherboard model make
    ??

manish9009, Aug 11, 2016
  5. vrbarker Win User
    it's a brand new hp a gift from my son and I don't know how to locate that info. sorry*Eek

vrbarker, Aug 11, 2016
  6. zekeblue Win User
    Make sure your adapter settings don't allow shutting off for power savings. Device Manager -> Network Adaptors. Pick your adapter, right click, properties, power management tab.

zekeblue, Aug 11, 2016
  7. manish9009, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my wi fi won't stay on

1. my wi fi won't stay on - Similar Threads - won't stay

2. News and Interests won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests won't stay turned off: Hi,I learned a couple days ago that I could turn off the News and Interests from showing on my taskbar and I disabled it in settings. However, it continuously reappears. It will just randomly show up again while I'm using my laptop or after I close it for a while. The same...
  3. News and Interests won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests won't stay turned off: Hi,I learned a couple days ago that I could turn off the News and Interests from showing on my taskbar and I disabled it in settings. However, it continuously reappears. It will just randomly show up again while I'm using my laptop or after I close it for a while. The same...
  4. News and Interests won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...: I keep trying to set up Windows Hello on my computer but every time I do so, it tells me to enter my pin to verify that it is me. When I enter it the page closes including the one where I am trying to set up Windows Hello and an hourglass takes place instead of my mouse...
  6. Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...

Windows Security; memory integrity keeps staying off, won't let me set up Windows Hello,...: I keep trying to set up Windows Hello on my computer but every time I do so, it tells me to enter my pin to verify that it is me. When I enter it the page closes including the one where I am trying to set up Windows Hello and an hourglass takes place instead of my mouse...
  7. "Set time zone automatically" won't stay on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time zone automatically" won't stay on: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 on a shared work computer; recently the Microsoft Store failed to install an app, and this forum suggested that enabling "set time zone automatically" might resolve the issue. Initially the setting was greyed out, after enabling location services it...
  8. "Set time zone automatically" won't stay on

"Set time zone automatically" won't stay on: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 on a shared work computer; recently the Microsoft Store failed to install an app, and this forum suggested that enabling "set time zone automatically" might resolve the issue. Initially the setting was greyed out, after enabling location services it...
  9. Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?: I lock my computer at the end of each work day, but when I come in the next morning it is no longer locked. This is a recent issue I've never had before....
  10. Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?

Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?: I lock my computer at the end of each work day, but when I come in the next morning it is no longer locked. This is a recent issue I've never had before....