Windows 10: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

Discus and support My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlanTZR, Dec 31, 2022.

1. AlanTZR Win User

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets.

:)

AlanTZR, Dec 31, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Yahoo Widgets!

Do you like widgets? I don't; but, I do.
    Confusing... yes... well, what I mean is they take resources, but can be useful, if you need them or want them.

Well, I got turned onto Yahoo widgets. Seems, they use Konfabulator to build 'em.
    I have had no crashes, oopsies(aero conflicts, lock-ups, etc.), or distress from them... so far.

Yahoo Widgets, here:
    Overview
    Widgets by rating
    Build your own Widgets or make some TPU ones...

There are over 6000 Widgets, not all good, but there are good ones.
    I use the Retrograde3 clock and Yahoo weather widgets.
    The weather has never failed to update or load, unlike the problems I have with the sidebar gadgets in Windows.
    And, most are very configurable.

Screen Shot.
    Spoiler *32950-96ae056a98553e7bb5e9b8400bce919e.jpg*
    These widgets are by Takashi Izawa and are inventive and nicely done (IMO).

Spoiler Retrograde3

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... [​IMG]

Borg

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... [​IMG]

Rotary engine

I like it... Hope you do, too.*Smile My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... :)
    If not, Sorry.*Oh Well My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... :eek:hwell:
    Enjoy*Smile My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... :)

95Viper, Dec 31, 2022
  3. Widgets will not sign in, crashes

On this computer, when I sign into my windows account in the widgets, it crashes. Here are the details of the computer.

Edition Windows 11 Home
    Version 21H2
    Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022
    OS build 22000.527
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0

AranelDaedeloth, Dec 31, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Dec 31, 2022
Thema:

1. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to... - Similar Threads - Widgets always asks

2. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  3. Windows asking me to sign out my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows asking me to sign out my account: I just upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. It was fine at first and then when I turn on my laptop, it took so long for me to get in after I put my pin and when I get in, it's asking me to sign out my account and says this problem can often be fixed by signing out of my...
  4. I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and it's asking me to sign into another company: I use dell latitude 7840.Windows 10I reset my laptop since it was slow and had to many junk files to clear out manually.Now after I gave it the network key it's forcing me to sign into Gannet company, Incorporated.Now I use a personal account and don't have that do I tried to...
  5. My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...

My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to...: My Widgets always asks me to Sign in to use my Widgets. Once I sign-in, it asks me again to Sign in.In other words. I can not access my Widgets....
  6. Asked to sign in again after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  7. Asked to sign in again after sign in

Asked to sign in again after sign in: Im using Microsoft account to PC even before I upgrade to Windows 11 now I have a weird issue that after asking for username and password it will load my profile then it will go back to sign in page again. It is a loop where I cant proceed to desktop. I tried to restart and...
  8. Widgets will not sign in, crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets will not sign in, crashes: On this computer, when I sign into my windows account in the widgets, it crashes. Here are the details of the computer.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  9. Widgets will not sign in, crashes

Widgets will not sign in, crashes: On this computer, when I sign into my windows account in the widgets, it crashes. Here are the details of the computer.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installed on ‎2/‎17/‎2022OS build 22000.527Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.527.0...
  10. Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory reset but it’s asking me to sign in: I factory reset my pc but now it’s asking me to sign in. I don’t understand. Shouldn’t it have wiped out all users and start by me creating a new user? I can’t log in to the computer as I don’t have the information to. What do I do? submitted by /u/Wooplez [link]...