Windows 10: my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

Discus and support my widows 10 e mail no longer works. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After a windows update I was asked for my email password. I had forgotton it so was given a password reset code. this does not work. How do I get my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by burstner810, Jul 12, 2018.

1. my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

After a windows update I was asked for my email password. I had forgotton it so was given a password reset code. this does not work. How do I get my email working afgain.

:)

burstner810, Jul 12, 2018

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Jul 12, 2018
  4. my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

Windows 10 - Error Ox85050041. Mail app not syncing e-mails and Windows update not working.

Hello Linda,

We understand now that your are facing issue with your e-mail syncing in Mail app and Windows update not working. Let's try the steps below and check if it works:

Step 1: Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it helps:

Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10

Step 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Update troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 3:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Let us know the result. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

my widows 10 e mail no longer works.

1. my widows 10 e mail no longer works. - Similar Threads - widows mail longer

2. Widows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows Live Mail: Yesterday, when I opened Windows Live e-mail, I found that all of the files under the inbox & everything in them were gone. How can I restore them? Are they saved somewhere on my PC? Does this have anything to do with the transition to Outlook? If so, why wasn't I warned?...
  3. Widows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows Live Mail: Yesterday, when I opened Windows Live e-mail, I found that all of the files under the inbox & everything in them were gone. How can I restore them? Are they saved somewhere on my PC? Does this have anything to do with the transition to Outlook? If so, why wasn't I warned?...
  4. E-mail is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  5. E-mail is not working

E-mail is not working: E-mail has quit working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-not-working/e0d9e527-ce17-41a3-b7b9-e846659ab5ae
  6. Windows 10 mail no longer works

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 mail no longer works: I try to open Windows 10 mail and a box pops up saying: We are updating mail. You can use this shortly. I have tried SFC and DISM to repair and it has not worked. All results affirm that everything is fine. I need help please!...
  7. Widows 10 mail sorting

Widows 10 mail sorting: I use W10 mail and the incomed mails can be sorted by name what works OK or by data in order of the arrival. In this case each entry has a name icon such as JK derived from the mail address. Strange enough many older arrived mails or by me sent copies, which have nothing to...
  8. Widows 10 mail sorting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widows 10 mail sorting: I use W10 mail and the incomed mails can be sorted by name what works OK or by data in order of the arrival. In this case each entry has a name icon such as JK derived from the mail address. Strange enough many older arrived mails or by me sent copies, which have nothing to...
  9. Windows 10 mail no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 mail no longer working: I go to open Window 10 mail and get a box saying : we are updating Mail. You can use this shortly. I have done sfc and DISM restore health...etc. All claim everything is fine. I NEED mail and will need to use something....even Apple if I can't get his fixed....
  10. E-mail account not working on the mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    E-mail account not working on the mail app: I have a tiscali e-mail account, the app lets me add the account. It tries to sync the emails but it's an infinite loading process that never works. I can't recieve nor send emails due to this. Did anyone have the same issue? submitted by /u/DanieleGerussi [link]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. widows mail will not open