Windows 10: my widows has deactivated itself

Discus and support my widows has deactivated itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; good day, could someone please assist me, my widows deactivated its self and i have tried to reactivate under settings but not successful and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonovanWagner, Jan 30, 2019.

1. my widows has deactivated itself

good day,

could someone please assist me, my widows deactivated its self and i have tried to reactivate under settings but not successful and I have also tried to put in the key but it says wrong key but it is the key that shows on cmd promt. thank you

:)

DonovanWagner, Jan 30, 2019

2. How to deactivate Tritter Account

To deactivate your account:

• Sign in to twitter.com on the web.
    • Go to your Account settings and click on Deactivate my account at the bottom of the page.
    • Read the account deactivation information. Click Okay, fine, deactivate account.
    • Enter your password when prompted and verify that you want to deactivate your account.

Deactivating your account | Twitter Help Center

Andre Da Costa, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Theo1956 Win User
    Deactivate writing field in touchscreens!

Hi Sangeeta,

Thankful for your quick response, i have try the steps that you suggested but without result.

There is no way to deactivate the writing field with any option in Windows.

When i use my pen it's appears, when i use my fingers the keyboard appears.

I think the only solution is a change in the registry or waiting for an update from Microsoft himself that give the user the possibility to make the final choice instead every time again 3 steps to have a keyboard.

Best regards,

Theo

Theo1956, Jan 30, 2019
  4. my widows has deactivated itself

deactivating the vibration

I am using Windows phone Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM, I updated it from widows 8.1 to 10. Can you tell me how can I deactivate the vibration on pressing the back button on the screen?? I can not find any option in the settings to do that.

eltaybanisameh, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

my widows has deactivated itself

1. my widows has deactivated itself - Similar Threads - widows has deactivated

2. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  3. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  4. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My windows just deactivated itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows just deactivated itself: Hi, I need a bit of help, it’s been a while since I’ve got my pc (like 8 years) and it came with windows 8/8.1 (I don’t remember) already installed then when windows 10 rolled around I did update to it and it has been working since then but today I boot up my pc and it tells...
  6. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows deactivated itself.

Windows deactivated itself.: I was on my laptop and one day when i restarted it, windows was not activtaed. I contacted ASUS for my windows product key and whenever i input it, the code shows up invalid. I would also like to mention that it did this for no reason that i can think of....
  8. Windows deactivated itself.

Windows deactivated itself.: Hi, I have ran into a problem. One day I turned on my pc, to see, that my windows wasn't activated anymore. It has been like this for a week now, where windows isn't activated. Windows came pre-installed on my pc. I'm running windows 10 pro....
  9. windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.

windows 10 (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself.: My version of windows 10 Pro (1803) has suddenly deactivated itself. It has a digital license from it's native win7 upgrade (HP 6450b Probook) The upgrade was done in August 2015. Activation page in settings returns "We can't activate Windows on this device because you...
  10. Windows deactivated itself?

Windows deactivated itself?: So I ran an update last night, and this morning windows says it needs to be activated on this device and that I changed hardware, despite the fact that I have NOT changed any hardware whatsoever, all I did was unplug and replug a USB drive. My copy of windows 10 was...