Windows 10: my widows update error

Discus and support my widows update error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Windows update gave me this error code 0x8024a105 . Anyone know what that code means?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikeryan58, Jun 24, 2020.

1. my widows update error

Hi,

Windows update gave me this error code 0x8024a105 . Anyone know what that code means?

:)

mikeryan58, Jun 24, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 24, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile my widows update error :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

my widows update error

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

my widows update error

1. my widows update error - Similar Threads - widows update error

2. Widows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Update: I have had the windows update screen interrupt my work twice even when I have paused updates for 4 weeks ! I believe someone has hi-jacked the update screen, the reason I say this is because my cursor was moving around the screen then some personal information popped up on...
  3. Widows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Widows Update: I have had the windows update screen interrupt my work twice even when I have paused updates for 4 weeks ! I believe someone has hi-jacked the update screen, the reason I say this is because my cursor was moving around the screen then some personal information popped up on...
  4. Widows UPDATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows UPDATION: I had purchased DELL laptop with Windows 7 home premium. Till date I am using the same.i want to migrate to windows 10 and I cant buy. I am 67 years old. Can I get it free of cost. My laptop DELL inspiron 5520...
  5. Widows UPDATION

Widows UPDATION: I had purchased DELL laptop with Windows 7 home premium. Till date I am using the same.i want to migrate to windows 10 and I cant buy. I am 67 years old. Can I get it free of cost. My laptop DELL inspiron 5520...
  6. Widows Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widows Updates: Why do Windows Updates take SO long to install in Win 10? Today it took 10 minutes to install a 4mb update for Windows Defender!!! Surely this excessive?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-updates/dd8c7fd1-bb72-4bb9-91da-b35413c65eef
  7. Widows Update Error 0x80070002

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows Update Error 0x80070002: When I Try To Update My Windows 10 Pro It Shows Me An Error 0x80070002 So Can AnyBody Help Me From This Error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-update-error-0x80070002/f4bd0bf8-5371-4774-8d7c-d12f7ba04886
  8. Widows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Widows updates: I have two Win 10 machines. One is a Dell PC and the other is a HP laptop. My problem is the Dell will update with no problems. However the HP will not upgrade Cumulative updates both for Quality and Device I understand that you cannot interchange the " software distribution"...
  9. Widow update

Widow update: It has been trying to update my window for 2004 or 2020 version. Mine is 1009 version . So in the end it fails. Only waste my time and data money. How can I stop the update for 2020 or 2004 version?...
  10. Widows error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Widows error: [ATTACH] Any idea how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widows-error/22bc462e-e6e1-4870-938e-4ff932976d40"