Windows 10: My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

Discus and support My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We received a robo call this morning claiming to be from Microsoft and saying that our services were about to be discontinued. we have 2 separate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JClaudeSmith, Feb 12, 2019.

1. My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

We received a robo call this morning claiming to be from Microsoft and saying that our services were about to be discontinued. we have 2 separate accounts that we would like to merge into one.

:)

JClaudeSmith, Feb 12, 2019

2. merging two accounts?/

Hi George,

There are several account types used in the Windows 10 operating system, this includes the administrator accounts, local user accounts, personal email accounts and your Microsoft account. Some accounts can be merged but do take note that this depends on
    what you would like to merge. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When you mentioned that after changing an account password you now have two accounts, we would like to confirm if what you mean is that another new account under a different name got created instead?
    • What is the account that you were attempting to change the password on?
    • We would also like to confirm what is that account that you would like to merge?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Eggman84 Win User
    Merging two Microsoft Accounts

I am looking to merge two Microsoft accounts, but cannot seem to find a way. While looking through the forums, I was only able to find posts about email accounts and merging contacts, but im looking to merge two microsoft "sign in" accounts which are also
    linked to two seperate xbox accounts. Any way to do this?

Eggman84, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

1. My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one - Similar Threads - wife seperate accounts

2. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  3. I would like to change my OS language fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to change my OS language fully: How/Where can i start? I got Language packs, and My OS is up to dayt :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-os-language-fully/6d58c6b5-eb49-4ccb-98c3-4d25cea5afd3
  4. I have never seen anythimg like this -- Chrome and WMP have 'merged' into one apparent...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have never seen anythimg like this -- Chrome and WMP have 'merged' into one apparent...: A few days ago, I was downloading some videos. I was using Chrome as the browser and I was using Windows Media Player as the viewer. To make an unbelievably long story, more believable and shorter, I'll start with the punch line -- Somehow Chrome and WMP player 'merged'...
  5. Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can I merge two Microsoft Account into one?: Hello! I want to merge two of my Microsoft Accounts in to one. I first added my gmail account into Microsoft account but after that I wanted to have an outlook account. I created an outlook account and added it Microsoft account. Now, I have two Microsoft accounts and both...
  6. i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft: I want to change my games and my apps to Microsoft, I currently have google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-weather/i-currently-have-google-for-my-apps-would-like-to/1ac9d8b3-6e1f-495a-9ccb-4b0019ca6065
  7. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093
  8. have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    have 2 admin accounts cant delete one?: hey guys newbie here with windows 10,and i kept getting error message that i needed admin priviledges to do things like save files and to where.....so i decided to add another acct to be admin,but now i got 2 admin accts,and its not under family and others but both are in...
  9. I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to have a definitive Answer, please.: Scenario: Computer A is upgraded from a genuine Win 7 or 8 to Windows 10. Activated and digital entitled. A bootable media is created. I change Computer A's motherboard to a new one but not the same make and model. I then use the same bootable media to reinstall Windows...
  10. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...