Windows 10: My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

Discus and support My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; We received a robo call this morning claiming to be from Microsoft and saying that our services were about to be discontinued. we have 2 separate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JClaudeSmith, Feb 12, 2019.

1. My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

We received a robo call this morning claiming to be from Microsoft and saying that our services were about to be discontinued. we have 2 separate accounts that we would like to merge into one.

:)

JClaudeSmith, Feb 12, 2019

2. merging two accounts?/

Hi George,

There are several account types used in the Windows 10 operating system, this includes the administrator accounts, local user accounts, personal email accounts and your Microsoft account. Some accounts can be merged but do take note that this depends on
    what you would like to merge. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• When you mentioned that after changing an account password you now have two accounts, we would like to confirm if what you mean is that another new account under a different name got created instead?
    • What is the account that you were attempting to change the password on?
    • We would also like to confirm what is that account that you would like to merge?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Eggman84 Win User
    Merging two Microsoft Accounts

I am looking to merge two Microsoft accounts, but cannot seem to find a way. While looking through the forums, I was only able to find posts about email accounts and merging contacts, but im looking to merge two microsoft "sign in" accounts which are also
    linked to two seperate xbox accounts. Any way to do this?

Eggman84, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

Lost password on an Old Account, any way to merge accounts?

1. Multiple accounts are probably against the rules.
    2. Why did you create a new account?
    3. Why do you want to merge them?

Frick, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one

1. My wife and I have 2 seperate accounts that we would like to merge into one - Similar Threads - wife seperate accounts

2. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  3. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  4. My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...: My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I access both accounts on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-have-separate-microsoft-accounts-but/823c5e83-23ab-4cf9-a54a-ededb8d9b34e
  5. My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...

My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I...: My wife and I have separate Microsoft accounts but we only have one computer. How do I access both accounts on the same computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wife-and-i-have-separate-microsoft-accounts-but/823c5e83-23ab-4cf9-a54a-ededb8d9b34e
  6. I would like to move one device from my account to another.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to move one device from my account to another.: I have 3 pc devices on my account; i is new Windows 11. I would like to move one of the older ones Windows 10 to another user in my family's account. That user does not have any devices listed....
  7. I would like to move one device from my account to another.

I would like to move one device from my account to another.: I have 3 pc devices on my account; i is new Windows 11. I would like to move one of the older ones Windows 10 to another user in my family's account. That user does not have any devices listed....
  8. Merging 2 SSDs into one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Merging 2 SSDs into one: Hi, I've heard online that you can merge two physically separate drives into one volume with two modes: - one that fills the first drive then when the first is full fills the second - the other who fills both at the same time so it has greater performance because it...
  9. 2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Onedrive accounts are merged and I don't them merged>: I have 2 separate onedrive accounts. One for business and the other personnel. They both have different emails and PW's. Somehow they are merged. I don't know how this happens but I need to separate them if this is possible. I have files showing up on different computer that...
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...