Windows 10: My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen

Discus and support My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have tried running the Media Creation tool on a USB, but it never brings up the repair features, it runs for about 10 seconds and then reverts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoeBenforte, Jun 13, 2020.

1. My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen

Hi I have tried running the Media Creation tool on a USB, but it never brings up the repair features, it runs for about 10 seconds and then reverts to the harddrive to load, but after 15-30 minutes it gives a blue screen stopcode error: unmountable boot volume. I've tried resetting the laptop 3 times to automatically go into diagnostic mode but it never gets to a windows logo loading screen like all the videos show. I can get into the BIOS, and even directly tell it to load from the USB. but the media never loads up.

There was an update that seemed to complete except that she didn't have time to go through typing her email address and registering or whatever and just clicked through the windows to finish it. It worked for about an hour before freezing.

Is there something I'm doing wrong with the media creation tool? I thought it might be the language, but the only other possibility is french Canada instead of English US, but it doesn't seem like that should affect whether it loads up. I'm in the process of trying both 32 and 64bit just in case with frenchCanada to see if it loads up.

Is there a way to install the update before loading up?

Any solutions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Joe

:)

JoeBenforte, Jun 13, 2020

2. HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop.

WellingtonQA, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Wambo74 Win User
    Asus PDA suddenly "not a recognized usb device"

Trying to synch an ASUS A626 to vista home 32-bit laptop. Has worked for two years, but suddenly the Asus is not connecting. While attempting to connect, I saw a dialog box in lower right screen saying something about loading drivers. Not something I
    requested. Ever since then the laptop and ASUS will not connect.

Wambo74, Jun 13, 2020
  4. My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen

1. My wife has an ASUS Zenbook that suddenly froze and now I can't get past the load screen - Similar Threads - wife has ASUS

2. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  3. BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD of an ASUS Zenbook: The Zenbook laptop crashed with a blue screen, and rebooted before I could make a note of the crash reason.Hopefully the attached dumps and NFO can make up for this.Thank youBSOD_Zenbook...
  4. How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PC froze now won't boot past motherboard screen?: Not sure if this is the place to ask but here is the how and what of the issue.1. PC Freezes during usage randomly not a regular occurrence, so I wait for a bit then.2. I get a blue page that says "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart". We're just collecting...
  5. Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Zenbook stuck on Asus logo: Hi,I have a ASUS Zenbook laptop which recently received a windows update. Ever since the update - the laptop would not start up and it would just go in a loop"Attempting to recover installation.." "Undoing changes made to your computer...". and then restart this cycle would...
  6. Asus Zenbook. When

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook. When: Hi guys. I just bought Asus Zenbook and a few days ago I took the cable out and it stopped working. The laptop works only when it is plugged in.In Device Manager in batteries I saw only Microsoft ACPI, so I don't see Microsoft AC Adapter.Any advise on how to fix it? Thank...
  7. asus zenbook

asus zenbook: my camera and vido is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-zenbook/253c5f2d-60b6-48bd-86a4-194ce4d63135
  8. HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen: My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop....
  9. My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.

My asus zenbook UX431F touchpad suddenly disappeared.: Hi, i just got my laptop about a week ago and it has since requested me to "shut down and update" twice which i did. However after the second update the touchpad suddenly stopped working. The curser does not show up unless i attach a usb/wireless mouse to the laptop. It also...
  10. Can't get past ASUS loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get past ASUS loading screen: I had turned on my laptop and gotten passed the loading screen, but the laptop ended up freezing so I shut it off. Now, I can't get passed the loading screen. I got into the BIOS menu, and had no clue what to do with it. I've tried accessing the Advanced settings menu but it...