Windows 10: My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this?

Discus and support My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to stop my wife receiving email notifications on her hotmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by babyblueangelina, Nov 4, 2019.

1. My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this?

How to stop my wife receiving email notifications on her hotmail account

:)

babyblueangelina, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Stop receiving emails to old email address

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

To stop receiving emails on the Gmail account, please open the email that you are receiving, at the bottom of the email you will find the option to unsubscribe from the email notifications. Follow the on-screen instructions to unsubscribe form the
    emails.

If you are still receiving emails, I would suggest you to get in touch with Google support and they will help you with the issue.

However, to receive notification emails on your Outlook account, you can follow the same steps provided in my previous reply, click on
    Manage communication permissions for your Outlook account and can select which notifications you want to receive.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Long delay in receiving email notifications

While I doubt if this is something TPU could fix, I wonder if this is a common problem?

Email notifications for private messages and thread updates take between 30 and 60 minutes for me. Which kinda defeats their purpose..

For example, I received a private message at 4:45pm. Then at 5:37pm I receive an email notification of a private message, only to find out that it was the same message I had read nearly an hour earlier.

Black Panther, Nov 4, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this?

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this? 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this?

1. My wife receives notifications of my emails on her hotmail account How do we stop this? - Similar Threads - wife receives notifications

2. My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...: My PC is running Windows 11. On my PC my wife logged in to her Microsoft account to update a payment credit card. Now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are requested. She appears to be now the Administrator of my PC. How do I rectify this?...
  3. My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wife logged in to her Microsoft account, now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are...: My PC is running Windows 11. On my PC my wife logged in to her Microsoft account to update a payment credit card. Now to get into my PC my wife's credentials are requested. She appears to be now the Administrator of my PC. How do I rectify this?...
  4. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  5. My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.

My wife cannot login. We have separate accounts. She cannot correct or renew her password.: Microsoft says there is a problem with her pin, but won't let her reset it. She has forgotten her password, and it will not let her reset that. She is totally stuck. How can she reset anything?* Moved from Community Center...
  6. how do I set up an email account for my wife?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I set up an email account for my wife?: how do I set up an email account for my wife? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-email-account-for-my-wife/2edf407f-e3b8-44a4-bb61-bf627ad694a4
  7. Wife received a very disturbing email.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wife received a very disturbing email.: Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft. Order confirmation # is MS-1074828. Thought...
  8. Wife received a very disturbing email.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wife received a very disturbing email.: Dear Sirs: My wife received this email from a so called Microsoft Billing USA. With a so called Fraudulent phone # 917-737-5339 from Microsoft. They only are billing us for $3437.88*Mad We haven't ordered anything from Microsoft. Order confirmation # is MS-1074828. Thought...
  9. addng a second email account for my wife

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    addng a second email account for my wife: I have purchase a second laptop for my wife and wish to create a separate email account for her from the same TalkTalk account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/addng-a-second-email-account-for-my-wife/f47c9c26-9e6f-4c3b-a371-efae2245e5dd
  10. MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL

MY GMAIL ACCOUNT STOPPED RECEIVING ANY EMAIL: I have a combined account OUTLOOK and GMAIL and I would like to request help to fix my Gmail account. My account stopped receiving any emails since September. A notification always have on display on screen that my account is outdated with a caption FIX ACCOUNT. Every time I...