Windows 10: My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

Discus and support My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15.Config: i5 10th gen, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, MediaTek MT7291 Wifi card, Windows 10Ever since I bought the laptop 2 years ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Soumyaneel, May 26, 2023.

1. My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

My laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15.Config: i5 10th gen, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, MediaTek MT7291 Wifi card, Windows 10Ever since I bought the laptop 2 years ago, I have been getting Wifi connectivity issues. It became so bad two months ago with frequent bluescreens that I had to give my laptop to an Asus service center in March. They checked and said there is no issue with the hardware and downgraded my Windows from 11 to 10. After this, my laptop worked fine. I thought maybe Windows 11 was causing the problem.Suddenly, again since May, literally EVERY SINGLE DAY, my Wifi would stop working all of a s

:)

Soumyaneel, May 26, 2023
  2. xenteer Win User

Wifi doens't work while bluetooth on

Hi,
    I have a tp-link archer t5e ac1200 network card and for a few months everything worked perfectly.

Since a few days, when I turn on bluetooth and connect my gamepad, the wifi stops working.
    I have the latest drivers, installed it raw, reinstalled everything and nothing.

My system win 10 64 bit version 21H2, I tried to use windows tool "diagnose" connect device on bluetooth to fix wifi but it does not help and does not detect the error.

can you help me please *Sad

xenteer, May 26, 2023
  3. Gorgo Win User
    Wifi stop working. Win10 shows only one network and it doesn't connect

Product Name: Hp Omen 15
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
    Wifi card: Intel Wireless-N 7260

Hi guys,
    since some days my wifi has stopped working.
    If I click on Wifi icon it shows only ONE (max two) NETWORK:

My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... 62047d1485962659t-wifi-stop-working-win10-shows-only-one-network-doesnt-connect-medium.jpg

And I live in a building with 20+ networks, as you can see from WiFi Analyzer (I'm the red one on the right)

My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... 62048d1485962659t-wifi-stop-working-win10-shows-only-one-network-doesnt-connect-medium-1-.jpg

If I deactive/reactive Wifi with fn+f12, it goes to Airplane mode and to Wifi mode again and it eventually shows all the networks:

My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... 62049d1485962659t-wifi-stop-working-win10-shows-only-one-network-doesnt-connect-medium-1-.jpg

My Wifi is on the top. If it's saved, Windows connects to it and then it drops the connection; if it's not saved and I try to connect, it says "You're not able to connect to this network".
    The fun fact is that after some seconds every network disappear and only one is showed (probably the neighbour one..I dunno).

I've already tried to HARD-RESET the notebook keeping the power button for 10/15sec with the laptop turned off.
    I've already tried to follow these instructions (http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04649175) updating drivers (Intel 18.12.0.3, 18.12.1.2, 18.30.0.9 [Windows 10 default], 18.32.0 [Lastest drivers]) with no success. Everytime I install a new drivers, I uninstalled the previous one + Wireless software + reboot.

I tried to uncheked "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power" on my Wifi hardware settings without success.

The HP Network support says I didn't choose a Wifi (Really? The problem is I don't see my Wifi on the list!).

This is not related to a new Windows 10 upgrade since I've installed it months ago and It's the first time I've this problem :/ It always worked
    My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... [​IMG]

I tried different settings too:
    I changed channel, I set 802.11g on my router, APSD off on the router.
    I set "Magic packet off, ad hoc QoS off, U-APSD off, fat channel off,incremental throughput off, HT mode off" on the card setting without success. Nothing chaned.

The Hardware test doesn't detect any failure.

Note carefully: If I go close to the router, it shows my network with full power connection and it connects to it. Then I go back to my bedroom (probably 3/4 meters far), it KEEPS the connection for 30/40min and It drops the connection and I can't reconnect to it anymore. It always worked perfectly in my room in these months (I bought it in March 2015), so the distance is not a problem, I'm 6/7m far from the router.
    In this case It shows my Network (Connected) and the neighbour network...and the other 20+ networks???

The only way I have is USB tethering with my Nexus 5.

Linux: I tried the Wifi connection on Elementary Freya (Ubuntu linux based OS) and it shows 20+ networks available on the list. It has not connection problem with my Wifi, but sometimes it stops working, the webpages stop loading and I must reboot Wifi to reconnect to it (usually after 30/40min using it).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the problem? Is my Wifi card broken? Should I call italian support or you have some suggestion?

Gorgo, May 26, 2023
  4. My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

Wifi stopped working on my network (works on other networks)

Sorry, when I said "profile", I meant the network profile, which it sounds like you removed already.

Just to be clear on steps to REMOVE:

• Start > Settings > Connections > WiFi > Wireless.
    • Press & Hold on the network profile you wish to delete, which should generate context menu.
    • Select "Remove Settings" on the newly generated context menu.
    • Perform a soft-reset of device to ensure a fresh start.
    To re-add the network:

• Start > Settings > Connections > WiFi > Wireless.
    • Select the publicly identified network name you wish to connect to.
    • If the SSID is hidden, you'll need to add it manually.
    • For Hidden SSIDs that you control, I would unhide long enough to setup profile.
    • Step through the options, double-checking your settings as you go.
    • Perform a soft-reset of device to ensure a fresh start.
    I hope that helps clarify!

- David A. Matson

Moderator,
    Windows Mobile Phone forums

Product Reviewer, Blogger, and Mobile Enthusiast
    In My Mobile World

David A Matson, May 26, 2023
Thema:

My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

1. My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every... - Similar Threads - Wifi bluetooth stops

2. Bluetooth stopped working again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working again: Some weeks ago, my Bluetooth stopped working so I somehow fixed using Google using registry edit. Now it's broken again. I use a 2021 Huawei D15 AMD Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stopped-working-again/ab6d3fdc-2ca6-45d9-a754-85bf02bab7e2
  3. Bluetooth stopped working again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stopped working again: Some weeks ago, my Bluetooth stopped working so I somehow fixed using Google using registry edit. Now it's broken again. I use a 2021 Huawei D15 AMD Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stopped-working-again/ab6d3fdc-2ca6-45d9-a754-85bf02bab7e2
  4. My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...: My laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15.Config: i5 10th gen, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, MediaTek MT7291 Wifi card, Windows 10Ever since I bought the laptop 2 years ago, I have been getting Wifi connectivity issues. It became so bad two months ago with frequent bluescreens that I had to give...
  5. My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...

My Wifi and bluetooth stops working and I have to network reset to make it work again every...: My laptop: ASUS TUF Gaming F15.Config: i5 10th gen, GTX 1650, 8GB RAM, MediaTek MT7291 Wifi card, Windows 10Ever since I bought the laptop 2 years ago, I have been getting Wifi connectivity issues. It became so bad two months ago with frequent bluescreens that I had to give...
  6. Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working: This issue started a few weeks ago, before that it was fine. But now as soon as it connects the driver crashes.The driver restarts but crashes again as soon as it connects. It'll do this on a loop till it stops restarting and the network adapter shows code 10 in the device...
  7. Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working

Connecting to my university wifi makes my wifi and bluetooth driver stop working: This issue started a few weeks ago, before that it was fine. But now as soon as it connects the driver crashes.The driver restarts but crashes again as soon as it connects. It'll do this on a loop till it stops restarting and the network adapter shows code 10 in the device...
  8. Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi randomly stops working and needs network reset: Every day or two, the internet will randomly stop working. It still works on my phone so I know it's my computer. The troubleshooter doesn't help because wifi no longer appears as an option. The 5g network I was connected to disappears from the list of available networks and...
  9. Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working: Wife has Dell Inspiron 7786, 2-in-1, laptop that she uses for work. Running Win 10. Some updates installed last week, computer running fine on Friday. Monday morning, she woke it up and noticed her Bluetooth mouse wasn't responding. She swapped battery out with no luck and...
  10. Bluetooth stopped working again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped working again: Bluetooth stopped working on my HP 27-a112, received message that the parameter is incorrect don't understand what this mean. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stopped-working-again/c31409c1-143e-4848-a14b-948f860d664f