Windows 10: My wifi card can't enable

Discus and support My wifi card can't enable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After I using laptop for while, today my laptop disappear wifi tab Bluetooth still usable, leave only airplane mode. When I was open device manager, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkeletonWither, Apr 20, 2021.

1. My wifi card can't enable

After I using laptop for while, today my laptop disappear wifi tab Bluetooth still usable, leave only airplane mode. When I was open device manager, my wifi card shown error code 10. I tried to fix, but failed
    Sorry for my English
    My wifi card can't enable 73307f74-d4dd-433a-83e7-de4de314e4ae?upload=true.png

:)

SkeletonWither, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Eric J F Win User

T-Mobile's wifi calling?

It looks like I got the 'accidental' update, but it may have been because I was in Central America on vacation at the time. I've not had any problems with the update, and it did enable WiFi Calling on my T-Mobile HTC 8X. Below is what I posted on the T-Mobile
    support discussions:

I can confirm that WiFi Calling is now enabled on my HTC 8X. The following summary is a clarification for anyone else in the same situation.

I decided to try a factory (hard) reset yesterday after looking in support forums and discussions with T-Mobile support and my local store. WiFi Calling became an option as soon as setup was complete.

Here are some details:

-My phone has the latest OS/firmware versions: 8.0.10211.204/1532.20.20010.531

-The T-Mobile telephone support tech was using outdated information and told me the 8X does not have WiFi Calling capability. I referred him to discussions in this [T-Mobile] forum and he concluded his information was wrong.

-I bought the phone in January at my local store [in the US] and did not change the SIM card. My local store does not inventory SIM cards by number, so I hoped the SIM card was WiFi Calling capable.

-My local store confirmed WiFi Calling had been activated on my account, but I there isn't anything listed in the online My T-Mobile account information.

-As an aside, resetting the phone gave me back an extra 5 GB in my 'Other' storage, even though I reinstalled the same apps and files.

I hope my experience will help others in similar situations.

Eric J F, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Carl-S. Win User

My wifi card can't enable

Lumia 950 and T-Mobile wifi calling

It's been a year so the exclusivity must have run its course.

What will it take to get Microsoft and T-Mobile to cooperate to enable WiFi calling on the Lumia 950? I was not aware that I was losing this function when I upgraded my phone at Microsoft store, and WiFi calling was listed as a feature on my non-carrier-specific
    phone.

In addition to not supporting wifi calling, it means we do not get the T-Mobile sponsored in-flight Gogo Wifi and texting as it requires Wifi calling to work.

Carl-S., Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

My wifi card can't enable

1. My wifi card can't enable - Similar Threads - wifi card can't

2. Can't enable WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable WiFi: I have a TP-Link Wifi CardTL-wn881nd and it doesn't work. It says it's disabled and when I click enable it doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-wifi/d8876c35-0d42-48fb-9af8-14e4bfad2a99
  3. Can't enable WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable WiFi: I have a TP-Link Wifi CardTL-wn881nd and it doesn't work. It says it's disabled and when I click enable it doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enable-wifi/d8876c35-0d42-48fb-9af8-14e4bfad2a99
  4. Can't enable WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi Card problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Card problems: hey guys i have this huge problemmy wifi card randomly disconnects from wifi and then when i press connect its says can’t connect to network after that whole wifi card disappears and i have to do network reset every single time to reconnect to wifi pls help...
  6. Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks

Wireless network card can't find WiFi networks: Hi! I own a MS Surface Pro 3. It has a built in Marvell Wireless network card. Suddenly it stopped being able to find available networks. I tried connecting a Wireless USB-adapter, and it finds all the networks here. So how can I fix the built-in network card? I have...
  7. Reconnecting to WiFi after my WiFi disconnects disables WiFi adapter, can't re-enable...

Reconnecting to WiFi after my WiFi disconnects disables WiFi adapter, can't re-enable...: My house WiFi sometimes cuts out for a second, disconnecting my computer from the WiFi. After this happens, I select my WiFi and press "Connect," and immediately, the WiFi menu collapses completely, showing only a text link to Network and Internet settings, and 3 buttonsWiFi,...
  8. Wifi card

Wifi card: I got a wifi card because my pc is far away from ethernet but when i started it up i could not get wifi. I opend device manager and i went to network adapters but i didnt see my wifi card there I have windows 10 by the way...
  9. Updating my wifi network card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating my wifi network card.: I can't update my wifi adapter (TL-WN8200ND) with the last driver because the installer says me that the actual drive is the best installed. How I can force the installation of the new one? Thanks in advance. 16360
  10. Dreaded Win10 WiFi Issue: Can't enable WiFi after Upgrade

Dreaded Win10 WiFi Issue: Can't enable WiFi after Upgrade: I upgraded my friends HP laptop to Windows 10. The issue now is I can't enable Wifi. The card is recognized correctly in Device manager and no issues is found with it. It looks like it is fine. However in the Network Settings WLAN is set to "Off" and when I try to turn it on...