Windows 10: My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!

Discus and support My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Wi-fi card (RTL8188FTV) on Win10 keeps saying the network has no internet and then disconnects from my wifi. Only way to fix is to turn wifi on and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soundscomplex, Dec 15, 2019.

1. My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!

My Wi-fi card (RTL8188FTV) on Win10 keeps saying the network has no internet and then disconnects from my wifi. Only way to fix is to turn wifi on and off again. My network definitely has a connection as my laptop and phone stay connected.

So far I've tried;

• Ensuring that the PC cannot reduce power to the card

• uninstalling in device manager and restarting

• netsh int ip reset

• switching my wifi network from a public to a private network on the Win10 system

• Attempted to update the driver through Windows (no luck) and through the manufacturer (no drivers offered).

• running windows trouble shooter

No luck so far. Some third-party sites offer a 2019 update to the driver - should I give these a go? Are there any other fixes I should be trying?

Please help!!

submitted by /u/soundscomplex
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/soundscomplex, Dec 15, 2019
  2. vaxevanos Win User

WiFi keeps getting disconnected

Man do this steps one of that works for 99%

1)can your machine connects to another wifi network
    if yes restart or reset your router after that go to your settings and click forget your wifi network as you can see in the picture and try to conect from start
    My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!! [​IMG]

2)if you cant conect anywhere then burn an ubuntu live cd,boot form ther and check if you are be able to concet in your wifi from here .if yes,then you have a software problem with windows,your settings or whatever it is and you need to unistall your drivers and make all windows updates for your machine .
    if no then probably your wlan card is dead unscrew your laptop and check if the wifi_card is hot if yes try to find another wifi card or buy a usb wlan card as i did when i have this problem for me this works fine Wifi Dongle, HOMORE Wifi adapter, 600Mbps Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5.8G/433Mbps) Wireless USB Network Adapter/Antenna for Desktop/Laptop/PC, Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista Mac Os:Amazon.co.uk:Computers & Accessories

vaxevanos, Dec 15, 2019
  3. Wifi continuously disconnects

This just started happening only a few days ago, I'm not sure what might have caused it, but my laptop will suddenly disconnect from my wifi network. sometimes it won't disconnect, but just stop receiving/sending packets. I can tell this because suddenly my pages are stuck loading and skype is trying to reconnect, but nothing happens until I manually disconnect.

I have tried
    • Troubleshooting
      But I usually get "Your proxy setting could not be recognized" or something, even though I don't have any proxy settings.
    • Uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest driver for my wifi card
    • disabling power saving for the wifi card as talked about here
    • Everything mentioned on the Microsoft page here

This has been driving me crazy, ethernet works fine. I can connect my phone to wifi and tether it to my laptop, so this shouldn't be a problem with the router.

JuanPotato, Dec 15, 2019
  4. My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!

Wifi connection keeps disconnecting

Hey, guys, so I go to college and I use my school's Wifi. My roommates don't have this problem so it's just me. Whenever it disconnects, I go to the Network and Sharing Center to diagnose it. When I diagnose it, it fixes it and I get this (attached an image). But after awhile, it will disconnect so I will have to repeat this process multiple times a day. Can anybody help?Thanks.

jonathanhov, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!!

1. My Wifi Card keeps disconnecting from my network! Please Help!! - Similar Threads - Wifi Card keeps

2. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  3. My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: In my household we have two wifi networks, a 2.4G one and a 5.8 one. Each time I turn my computer on it'll connect to either one, but after a short while running it just disconnects. If you open the wifi pannel to try and reconnect it'll say the network's not safe and it has...
  4. My Latitude 3120 on Windows 11 Pro keeps disconnecting from wifi... please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Latitude 3120 on Windows 11 Pro keeps disconnecting from wifi... please help: I have a Dell Latitude 3120 operating on Windows 11 Pro that cannot connect to the internet. It may briefly connect but will almost immediately disconnect after a few seconds. The wifi option seems to automatically switch off, and if I try to switch it back on manually, the...
  5. Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting Wifi Card: Hello, I have a big problem with my Wifi Connection. I made my PC by myself a week ago. I have a wifi card: UBIT Wifi 6. The problem is: The Wifi connection keeps disctonnecting without any reason. I have 2 routers at home, but the problem exists only for one of them. I...
  6. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  7. wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi keeps disconnecting from the wifi network: My laptop on wifi network keeps disconnecting frequently. I am not able to understand what is the problem. While my mobile phone is always connected on the same Wifi network. [img] [img] [img] Here are a couple of screenshots how I have to restore the connectivity...
  8. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

Network Card Keeps Disconnecting: Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as...
  9. My Laptop disconnects from wifi network

My Laptop disconnects from wifi network: For a while my pc would disconnect from wifi network on its own itstarted out that way now it would disconnect and when i try to reconnect to my network it wouldn't reconnect and when i deactivate wifi altogether and reactivate it no wifi network would be detected sometimes...
  10. Network Card Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Card Keeps Disconnecting: Asus Crosshair VI Hero Motherboard So, my girlfriend is playing a game through Bluestacks. (No, it's not illegal, because it comes from the Google Play Store). The onboard LAN keeps disconnecting, which causes the Map Network Drive on my other computer to lose connection as...